THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Can someone please post a pic of the blue camos with white laces? I'm waiting for my pair to arrive from dsshoes, but who knows how long that'll take.

Can someone please post a pic of the blue camos with white laces? I'm waiting for my pair to arrive from dsshoes, but who knows how long that'll take.

Hoping some news leaks out soon about some upcoming non-camo colorways. Just not as excited about them as I was about some of the earlier colorways.

Hoping some news leaks out soon about some upcoming non-camo colorways. Just not as excited about them as I was about some of the earlier colorways.

Originally Posted by bAyArEaFliP

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Originally Posted by Chato

Those are future classics.

Best color of the vi hands down.

Makes me regret returning my pair to FA.
ohwell.gif
Nice pick up...
All the Del Sol colorways have been solid.....
pimp.gif

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Wish they would stop releasing colorways.The only necessities I feel are grinches,chaos,& my east la's.all my other pairs I'm just getting rid of,I hate how Nike always plays these out

Wish they would stop releasing colorways.The only necessities I feel are grinches,chaos,& my east la's.all my other pairs I'm just getting rid of,I hate how Nike always plays these out

eyes.gif

Just ordered my pair and got my order confirmation. You might want to try again. I'm using the mobile site, if that helps.

eyes.gif

Just ordered my pair and got my order confirmation. You might want to try again. I'm using the mobile site, if that helps.

Originally Posted by dubchester

eyes.gif

I couldn't find it on mobile earlier so I pulled the trigger on the NDC flash site...

Back
Top Bottom