THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by phillykix

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

thanks for the info. But if they say no, is there any argument you can put forward?
I remember someone saying that corporate sent out a statement telling all the managers that they must accept them.
thats what i overheard the manager telling an employee yesterday at HOH 34th st
alright. thank you
That might be at an HOH  - Footlocker never checks.

Originally Posted by jst628

as bad as jersey shore is, vinnie is always rockin' kobes. i remember seeing him in the chaos V's in an episode.
as bad as jersey shore is, people still tune in to watch that crap
sick.gif

fixed

Passing on the camos tonight. GL to those that want them. Shouldn't be hard to get it though.
Might change my mind after seeing on feet pics.  

Passing on the camos tonight. GL to those that want them. Shouldn't be hard to get it though.
Might change my mind after seeing on feet pics.  

^^there clear sole so they going to yellow of course..but i clean them with hot water soap and a toothbrush
smile.gif

^^there clear sole so they going to yellow of course..but i clean them with hot water soap and a toothbrush
smile.gif

so how limited are these camo's? i was planning on copping them at my local footlocker and none of em are receiving them im in westchester, ny if it matters and i went to the galleria mall , and cross county and i work in the westchester mall and i asked the manager at footlocker about em and he was cluesless

so how limited are these camo's? i was planning on copping them at my local footlocker and none of em are receiving them im in westchester, ny if it matters and i went to the galleria mall , and cross county and i work in the westchester mall and i asked the manager at footlocker about em and he was cluesless

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

whats the smallest size going to be in the camos?
The smallest size we will be carrying is a size 7. 

For those interested, you can find the Camos with a countdown timer for the launch tonight at the link below:

http://bit.ly/mgb8D5

These shoes are in stock, so all orders should ship on Monday, unless there is an issue with the payment method used on the order.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you try ordering more than one, you do run the risk of having all your pairs canceled.  This shoe is limited with us, so I would recommend calling in while trying to place an order online at the same time. 

Please note, with the Jordan Retro 3 True Blue launch also tonight, both our website and the phone lines will be busy.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

whats the smallest size going to be in the camos?
The smallest size we will be carrying is a size 7. 

For those interested, you can find the Camos with a countdown timer for the launch tonight at the link below:

http://bit.ly/mgb8D5

These shoes are in stock, so all orders should ship on Monday, unless there is an issue with the payment method used on the order.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you try ordering more than one, you do run the risk of having all your pairs canceled.  This shoe is limited with us, so I would recommend calling in while trying to place an order online at the same time. 

Please note, with the Jordan Retro 3 True Blue launch also tonight, both our website and the phone lines will be busy.

EastbayRep - Ray

After I got my china's I was done with the 6's. I have grinches (2), OC's (2), 3D (3), chinas, and del sol's. Still salty that I have to ID a laker cw instead of them releasing one.

After I got my china's I was done with the 6's. I have grinches (2), OC's (2), 3D (3), chinas, and del sol's. Still salty that I have to ID a laker cw instead of them releasing one.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If you're willing to wait it out, there's a Laker cw rumored to release in the fall.

Originally Posted by trunkz550

If you're willing to wait it out, there's a Laker cw rumored to release in the fall.

Back
Top Bottom