THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^Contrast looks dope.
But we hardly get laces with such vivid color, it seems a shame to take them off of the shoe.

^Contrast looks dope.
But we hardly get laces with such vivid color, it seems a shame to take them off of the shoe.

still need some grinches to be done with the vi's 
frown.gif

Where did the gradients go on NDC? I might be doing something wrong, but not finding them on the site?

Where did the gradients go on NDC? I might be doing something wrong, but not finding them on the site?

Wave, Congrats on the wedding. Forgot all about that and the whole discussion of what to wear to weddings, etc... If I recall you had ID's made for all your groomsmen? Can you throw us some pics?
Thread's gone silent on the possible US release on Barcas. Anyone hearing anything?

Wave, Congrats on the wedding. Forgot all about that and the whole discussion of what to wear to weddings, etc... If I recall you had ID's made for all your groomsmen? Can you throw us some pics?
Thread's gone silent on the possible US release on Barcas. Anyone hearing anything?

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

frown.gif

definitely one of the must-haves for any kobe fan..i bought mines off of kix-files for around 220 shipped

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

frown.gif

definitely one of the must-haves for any kobe fan..i bought mines off of kix-files for around 220 shipped

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

thanks ohshoefreak, peep the ID thread.  I posted in there.

Originally Posted by ohshoefreak

thanks ohshoefreak, peep the ID thread.  I posted in there.

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Hopefully on their way to outlets...
And congrats Wave. Shoes came out
smokin.gif
 and I'm sure the wedding was too!

Originally Posted by Gobe14

Hopefully on their way to outlets...
And congrats Wave. Shoes came out
smokin.gif
 and I'm sure the wedding was too!

Back
Top Bottom