THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Finally copped a limited pair of shoes on release day from eastbay with no problems and no sellout. I wonder how limited these things really are...Lakers gettin swiffered prolly helped.

Finally copped a limited pair of shoes on release day from eastbay with no problems and no sellout. I wonder how limited these things really are...Lakers gettin swiffered prolly helped.

Got me a pair. It wasn't letting me checkout, so I called and ordered within 2 minutes. Can't wait to get them.

Got me a pair. It wasn't letting me checkout, so I called and ordered within 2 minutes. Can't wait to get them.

eastbay rep said they wont get their shipment until next week. you guys should've ordered from nike. hopefuly it's not gonna be like the chaos for ya'll, otherwise..it'd be chaos for yall...lol

eastbay rep said they wont get their shipment until next week. you guys should've ordered from nike. hopefuly it's not gonna be like the chaos for ya'll, otherwise..it'd be chaos for yall...lol

Don't mind waiting an extra week for these sneakers. Will be home from my deployment from Korea by then. One of the easier limited Kobe 6's I got this time around. Glad to see everyone was able to get theirs easily!
pimp.gif

Don't mind waiting an extra week for these sneakers. Will be home from my deployment from Korea by then. One of the easier limited Kobe 6's I got this time around. Glad to see everyone was able to get theirs easily!
pimp.gif

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release

Eastbay Shows mangos color code 800 and blue barcaleno color code 402 and camo color code 900 in there system for June 4th release, call and give them Kobe vi product number with color code to check for yourself so maybe these will not just be a euro release

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Does this mean that the numbers 23rakim posted were the numbers available just in the uk?
pimp.gif
 if true.

Originally Posted by 23biggie45

Does this mean that the numbers 23rakim posted were the numbers available just in the uk?
pimp.gif
 if true.

Back
Top Bottom