THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Just saw the camos at HOH.
pimp.gif
these are beautiful in person.
Looks like a pink swoosh, if so that is a horrible combo.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Did anyone else get lucky and get the Grinches from Champs.com early this morning?

champs.com or champssports.com? i didnt know they restocked on grinches.
edit: nvm i saw them on champssports. i called in and tried to get a pair but they said they were sold out. darn 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Did anyone else get lucky and get the Grinches from Champs.com early this morning?

champs.com or champssports.com? i didnt know they restocked on grinches.
edit: nvm i saw them on champssports. i called in and tried to get a pair but they said they were sold out. darn 
frown.gif

Those Camos are absolutely god awful. I think the Barcelonas, both home and away, are my favorite colorways of this model so far.

Those Camos are absolutely god awful. I think the Barcelonas, both home and away, are my favorite colorways of this model so far.

i'm gonna be sick as hell if those sites did indeed restock up on grinches...and for retail.. and i missed out..... -_-

i'm gonna be sick as hell if those sites did indeed restock up on grinches...and for retail.. and i missed out..... -_-

I wouldn't be too concerned about the random restocks like the Grinch. Eastbay, FL, Champs, FA, are all basically the same company and they share the same inventory and thus the same online database essentially. When someone returns an item and it goes back onto the online store, all the websites access the same database so they ALL show that a particular item is in back in stock. Unfortunately, this makes it look like that ALL the companies did some sort of restock. This is NOT the case. I wish it were, but it's not. It does pay to surf the net like 24/7 like a hawk because you might get lucky like the dude who picked up the size 11 Grinch that's making everyone all antsy.

I wouldn't be too concerned about the random restocks like the Grinch. Eastbay, FL, Champs, FA, are all basically the same company and they share the same inventory and thus the same online database essentially. When someone returns an item and it goes back onto the online store, all the websites access the same database so they ALL show that a particular item is in back in stock. Unfortunately, this makes it look like that ALL the companies did some sort of restock. This is NOT the case. I wish it were, but it's not. It does pay to surf the net like 24/7 like a hawk because you might get lucky like the dude who picked up the size 11 Grinch that's making everyone all antsy.

whoever got that 11 grinch, i envy you. i went on and was able to add to cart but i was at school and couldn't purchase and by the time i could buy, they were sold. smh.

whoever got that 11 grinch, i envy you. i went on and was able to add to cart but i was at school and couldn't purchase and by the time i could buy, they were sold. smh.

Originally Posted by thapointguy

11.5 China up on NDC

bro good looks. just copped for 137.

anybody know where to get proper laces to go in the vi's?  I'm thinkin of throwing crimson in these to make em pop more. dont like all that white..

Originally Posted by thapointguy

11.5 China up on NDC

bro good looks. just copped for 137.

anybody know where to get proper laces to go in the vi's?  I'm thinkin of throwing crimson in these to make em pop more. dont like all that white..

^I think those may be leftover from yesterdays restock of a size 11 grinch. Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs share some of the same stock I believe.

^I think those may be leftover from yesterdays restock of a size 11 grinch. Eastbay, Footlocker, and Champs share some of the same stock I believe.

No need to be antsy.

No need to envy.

I was on the site buying my ******* durants with the 20% off (free shipping to store), and saw them and copped, asking if anyone else got them too.

#yeshrug

No need to be antsy.

No need to envy.

I was on the site buying my ******* durants with the 20% off (free shipping to store), and saw them and copped, asking if anyone else got them too.

#yeshrug

was on eastbay and noticed that the kobe's are no longer excluded from discount. i had a gold club 25% off code and it applied to the gradients no problem.

was on eastbay and noticed that the kobe's are no longer excluded from discount. i had a gold club 25% off code and it applied to the gradients no problem.

For those interested, we now have the Tour Yellow's up on our website.  You can find them at the link below with a countdown timer for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/j6EMCS

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so any order placed for them will be a back-order.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you try to order more than one, you run the risk of having your order canceled.  Since these shoes are limited, I would recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also placing one online to increase your chances of ordering a pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

For those interested, we now have the Tour Yellow's up on our website.  You can find them at the link below with a countdown timer for the launch tonight:

http://bit.ly/j6EMCS

Please note, we have yet to receive our shipment, so any order placed for them will be a back-order.  We are limiting these shoes to one per customer, so if you try to order more than one, you run the risk of having your order canceled.  Since these shoes are limited, I would recommend trying to place an order over the phone while also placing one online to increase your chances of ordering a pair.

EastbayRep - Ray

Back
Top Bottom