THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Un-DS'ed these today.

Wore these OC's a few weeks back.

Has anyone tried sea glow/retrobrite on their ocs or grinchs? I know its used on clear soles, but what bout colored clear soles?

Love the "Pearlized" tongue on those Pop VI's. I had a chance to get them for $40 at the outlets, but they never had my damn size. :x

Rice's are one of hands down one of my favorite Kobe VI colorways. They're just amazing.

Love the "Pearlized" tongue on those Pop VI's. I had a chance to get them for $40 at the outlets, but they never had my damn size. :x

Rice's are one of hands down one of my favorite Kobe VI colorways. They're just amazing.

Yes! The iridescent effect on the uppers are amazing. Sad that the school closed down. I'm more partial to Rice CWs than LM and WC. It's weird because I like more Rice CWs than any other high school CWs but Ace home 4 and Away 5s are top notch to me.

Rice>LM>WC IMO of course.

I'm a Lower Merion fan as far as Kobe colorways go, but the Rice VI's destroyed all of the Kobe VI school colorways seen.

I'm glad I have a pair, might have to pick up a DS pair before this year ends because they'll be impossible to find soon.

im torn between those and the lower merion cw

its crazy how the best cws of this sig are hs

Back
Top Bottom