THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Cleaned my VIs the other day.
1. Take out insoles
2. Drop in wash
3. Let air dry
4. reinsert soles
They come out icy!
You're about 2 weeks too late for me.

Threw my concords in the trash because of how bad they had gotten. I probably wore that shoe everyday for the past year and a half.

Need a new pair BAD.

yup they were my fav colorway, sucks about the upper getting dirty so fast :frown:

Saw this thread pulled up, and thought I'd share that I picked up some Laker 3Ds (sz 10) for $55 at Nordstram Rack... So I'd check the local rack to see if your rack has anything like that...

Saw this thread pulled up, and thought I'd share that I picked up some Laker 3Ds (sz 10) for $55 at Nordstram Rack... So I'd check the local rack to see if your rack has anything like that...

Saw a size 12 at Nordstrom Rack, just really wasn't feeling the colorway. Lots of quiet steals at the Rack.

My Nordstrom Rack never has jack....:rolleyes
because you keep showing up late and getting jacked... =)
plus, depends on who works there,...sometimes, i see the cats who know and they don't even put out everything...

Grinches > Galaxy Rookies
pimp.gif
 yesir

I'd trade Grinches for Yeezys, but definitely not the Rookies. The Rookies may look kinda cool, but they're not comfortable to me and a worse shoe than the VI in general.

It's just that its hard to get grinches and I like them over yeezys. Seriously. of course you can always sell them... Thats a different
Thing though. LOL :D

Back
Top Bottom