THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

Was going to order a pair of ID's, but they're gone.
frown.gif

I ain't even mad.

Maybe they are bringing back the V iD!

black del sol @ $99 is still a good deal consider the popularity of it. If I didn't already have a pair I would grab one at that price.

Originally Posted by geoff2005

Originally Posted by i lik3 sho3s

performance wise i think Vs>VIs. what y'all think?

after playing ball enough times in the VI, V are better performance wise. does anybody else besides me have a hard time sticking on the floor with the VI?(for indoor)

yea the traction for the VI's arent that good. thing is everyone i know who has the VI's (which is A LOT of people) have told me the same.

I ordered a pair of ID's two weeks ago. I knew they were going to come down soon, surprised they lasted this long. I remember them taking the V's down and then putting them back up, but they were still gone around this time if I remember right.

Sucks, I wanted to make another pair, oh well.

BTW, $100 for Del Sols seems like a good price. I don't think they'll drop any more unless a bunch of other outlets get them in.

100 is great for del sols if there's any left. I paid 140 shipped a month ago for a ds pair. About 20 more than the outlet but I didn't think I'd see them again. Some guy might have bought them all cause someone on eBay put up like 2 full sz runs and is trying to charge 190 + shipping smh.

Just got done talking to a Nike chat rep. Blue camo's (401) available in a few outlets. Snagged the 2nd to last 13
pimp.gif

They also have the purple/yellow gradient color code 502

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by RighteousKungFu

Originally Posted by DFABIX

price?
both $99.99 I believe

They hit other outlets for $75 a month or two ago. I got my pair for $42 after employee discount and hashwall discount I believe.
I guess if you're a size 13 it's worth scooping at that price.
Thats a great deal. How'd I miss that ? 
laugh.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by solarius49

How do these things fit? I usually wear air maxes, and I take a 9.5, can I fit a 9 in these?

Probably not. These fit true, but if you have a wide foot I'd size .5 up. I wear a 9.5 in air max and in kobes I wear 9.5 & 10

Back
Top Bottom