THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

^there's a 9, that's close, i got all excited then very sad when there was nothing near my size.

Originally Posted by jst628

^there's a 9, that's close, i got all excited then very sad when there was nothing near my size.
Yeah, but an 8.5 fits absolutely perfect on me, and I like to play in them. Not worth busting up my foot. Considering getting the ASGs in an 8.5 though.

Originally Posted by jst628

Yeah, but an 8.5 fits absolutely perfect on me, and I like to play in them. Not worth busting up my foot. Considering getting the ASGs in an 8.5 though.

Hoping for some legit check feedback here. Seller has excellent feedback (1000+) but I only ask because there is no box. Also, wanted feedback on how the soles look. Are they discolored, or is that just the light playing tricks on me. (And any feedback on price is appreciated, too!) They were allegedly worn only once.

Play basketball today and notice damn near everybody was wearing the kobe 6.. the funny thing was it was all the colorway that I'm missing.. now I'm back on my kobe 6 hunt.. for these colorways..

- Del Sol
- Dark Knight
- East LA
- Black / Silver

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

SoCal Heads
concord camos are 79.99 at Shiekhs
Dark Knights are 99 at WSS

DKs are also on swoosh now for 78

Thanks for the information.. I want these colorways..

Originally Posted by MARINADELREY

SoCal Heads
concord camos are 79.99 at Shiekhs
Dark Knights are 99 at WSS

DKs are also on swoosh now for 78
I'm guessing you are talking about the one at Fox Hills considering you are MDR?  If so...cool...I'm going there tomorrow...2nd pair of concord camo's for me.  No one has love for these but me it seems.

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Hoping for some legit check feedback here. Seller has excellent feedback (1000+) but I only ask because there is no box. Also, wanted feedback on how the soles look. Are they discolored, or is that just the light playing tricks on me. (And any feedback on price is appreciated, too!) They were allegedly worn only once.

They look legit. Soles look discolored because they appear worn.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Thanks. Not particularly worried about the soles anyway, at least that part that isn't visible, as I intend on having them on my feet, haha. It's really hard to judge what they're going for these days. Seems like a lot of high priced, non-completed auctions.
EDIT: Womp womp. Sold while legit checking. Ugh. Back to the drawing board.

Originally Posted by HorrorKid

Thanks. Not particularly worried about the soles anyway, at least that part that isn't visible, as I intend on having them on my feet, haha. It's really hard to judge what they're going for these days. Seems like a lot of high priced, non-completed auctions.
EDIT: Womp womp. Sold while legit checking. Ugh. Back to the drawing board.
Ah, that sucks. Whenever in doubt, if you have a pair of VI's on hand always compare the Kobe signature on the heel cup, check the carbon fiber on the base of the shoe (it's just plastic on fakes), the scales are a dead giveaway, and for the all-star models I noticed the inside sole print is a dead give away with the fakes. If they give you poor quality photos and as few photos as possible it's easy for them to sell fakes. I've compared fakes to the real deal and they're noticeable differences in person.

Nimhet, it was actually the South bay Galleria in Redondo. sorry
laugh.gif
will post more deals as I come across them

Originally Posted by megatron

How rare and whats the market value for the Kobe Barcelona?
Either colorway??

I need to get these for a friend as a gift next month, dude loves barca.

Check eBay. At least $300.

Back
Top Bottom