THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

just entered the 30+ Kobe VI group,, lol

didnt want to since I had 55 pairs of V's

Welcome to the club D
pimp.gif
would love to join the group but unfortunately I only have 7 Kobe VI's
tired.gif

Welcome to the club D
pimp.gif

Thanks man.. Crazy
Kobe I- 3 pairs
Kobe II- 2 Pairs
Kobe 3- 3 pairs
Kobe IV- 20+ pairs
Kobe V- 55 pairs
Kobe VI- 30 pairs- 2 pairs on the way to make 32.. still need 3-4 more pairs.. and another ID

The zk6 had a good run. I just wished these laker cw's dropped a few months after release date. I kinda want the laker color 3d's but I'm thinking I should save my money for the 7's (plus I have too many laker cw shoes anyways).

Welcome to the club D
pimp.gif

Thanks man.. Crazy
Kobe I- 3 pairs
Kobe II- 2 Pairs
Kobe 3- 3 pairs
Kobe IV- 20+ pairs
Kobe V- 55 pairs
Kobe VI- 30 pairs- 2 pairs on the way to make 32.. still need 3-4 more pairs.. and another ID

Not as nice are yours, but...

ZKI - 1
ZKII - 1
ZKIII - 0
frown.gif
Missed out...
ZKIV - 20
ZKV - 42
ZKVI - 34 ....

Still need Home Del Sol, Duke, Dark Knight, Urban Camos, Draft Day, Cool Grey, Imperial Purple, Lakers Home, Blackout (Just waiting to get them at a great price) & Barca Home, Barca Mango...

You're right G, I wished the Laker CWs came out a lot earlier...

since everyone seems to be counting their kobes..

the zk4's started it for me so i don't have any of the ones prior to them

zk4 - 4
zk5 - 12
zk6 - 11

fun fact: my last zoom kobe pick-up was the del sol 4's.

so deadstockshoes sent me the wrong shoe size in the right box and now arent answering my emails.

I paid through paypal so is there anything I can do?

I attempted checking out a kb6 clearance on NDC but has only one promo box to enter the code. I used either SWOOSH or ADVANTAGE codes but only once. The total is still $88.25 not $49 as shown by a member above.
Please help me walk through in checking out to get the $49 Deal.

Thank you all very much for the help and advise.

Originally Posted by DD79

I attempted checking out a kb6 clearance on NDC but has only one promo box to enter the code. I used either SWOOSH or ADVANTAGE codes but only once. The total is still $88.25 not $49 as shown by a member above.
Please help me walk through in checking out to get the $49 Deal.

Thank you all very much for the help and advise.
You need a Swoosh account dude...it's not a code. Unless you're an employee or family member of an employee, that $49 deal is a no go for you...

I am confused. Please help.
I called Nike customer service and confirmed to me that there are NO special discounts for Nike employees and no such a thing called 'swoosh accounts'.

The $49.49 shown is a suspect to them and gave them this blog site to investigate the posted image showing the purchased discounted KB6.

Thanks and peace out.

I called Nike customer service and confirmed to me that there are NO special discounts for Nike employees and no such a thing called 'swoosh accounts'.

The $49.49 shown is a suspect to them and gave them this blog site to investigate the posted image showing the purchased discounted KB6.

Thanks and peace out.

you sir have been what they called 'lied to'

oh and youre a dry snitch. 

DD79 - congrats on being a noob. I can assure you that there is swoosh accounts and it's for nike employees and family. The reason why no one talks about it cause no one wants to blow their connect...

Thanks and peace out.

indifferent.gif

Thanks and peace out.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by theone218

so deadstockshoes sent me the wrong shoe size in the right box and now arent answering my emails.

any help?

Originally Posted by theone218

any help?

Back
Top Bottom