THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

got mine. only person at seattle hoh when they opened. not sure about the 3Ds yet. especially with black cements next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for mine to come in. Can you put white laces in the gradients? I wanna see what it looks like with all that purple broken up.
nerd.gif

might have to keep the white

got mine. only person at seattle hoh when they opened. not sure about the 3Ds yet. especially with black cements next week
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Can't wait for mine to come in. Can you put white laces in the gradients? I wanna see what it looks like with all that purple broken up.
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

That's how mine will be worked. Thanks homie.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

nerd.gif

That's how mine will be worked. Thanks homie.

My eastbay order is scheduled to be delivered November 29. Man, that's a long time to wait. I can't complain though, that extra 15% off helped.

Originally Posted by NikeRider

Originally Posted by DD79

To all helpful members in this forum:

Pls forgive me if I'm asking something else out of KB VIs.
I'm plan to buy Doernbechers for my kid as a gift. I believe they are exclusive to NDC only.

Aside from the 'SWOOSH' code promo for free shipping & handling, are there other promotional discount codes (similar to Eastbay) you all might share?

Thank you all.

Hey bro,

Welcome to NT. Although this is the wrong thread, I'll help you out.
The Doernbechers Jordan 4 superman shoes are sold out on NDC. The Air max 95's were still avail today in some sizes. 
No, there are no other discount codes available like Eastbay. Actually, they are fairly scare on NDC.

Are you looking for the Jordan 4 Doern for your kid? If so, pm me and I might be able to help you.

Hi NikeRider,
Thanks so much for your feed and willingness to help me out. It's very much appreciated.

Although those J4 Doerns are really looking good to me, my kid prefers the Free Run Doerns. 

I guess I'll just go ahead and get those FRs with free shipping only with no further discounts.

Anyway, I have the Rice, POP and Lakers 3Ds in my collection and very much happy with it. I just 

missed the Chaos.

Thanks again.

Originally Posted by DAR228

Nice Pickups.
Ditto. Those 3ds are looking good....

im at 24 pairs of Kobe VI's
not including the 2 3D's and 1 gradient on the way
so thats 27
plus I have like 6-9 more pairs I wanna get
and maybe one more ID

What's over done on the VI were the white midsole, and white/clear outsoles. I was disappointed with the VI. The gradient should have a purple midsole and 3d a grey midsole at least. I only have 7 pairs(gonna sell off 3 pairs) compared to 11-12 of the V(sold none). The VII shows promise so they will be bought to make up for the lack of VIs.

Here's my top three

Spoiler [+]
6346223895_285e3e2349.jpg

6349546974_808c6f171b.jpg

6356988583_da5fe626c6.jpg

^yeah I get: "The coupon you are trying to use can only be redeemed once and has already been used. Please enter a different coupon code."

Poor service by Eastbay.  Didn't realise a 15% code was out there (ends up being cheaper than free shipping code). Called yesterday and asked if they could apply to my order.  No way item has shipped on Sunday....I was told no, since my order was being "processed" they couldn't do anything.  Asked to cancel the order (would have went in a re entered with 15%) and once again was told no, " order processing"

Sorry, the item had not shipped there is no reason it couldn't be updated.

just tried to use the code for sneakerhead and got the same message as everyone else...

if i register with them would they send the 20% off to my email?

also wanted to kno if anyone has the new footlocker VIP birthday coupon?

Back
Top Bottom