THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

i dont know if its been posted but lakers 3d and lakers gradient will release on 11/19 at niketown seattle (msrp $130), they are both quickstrikes. hopefully hoh gets them or ndc because im pretty sure the 3d's will sell out at niketown locations before i can place a phone order.

^same price as most regular kobe 6's, $130. you can check nt seattle facebook for more info, i have no idea what other retailers will carry them yet.

Originally Posted by riddla713

i dont know if its been posted but lakers 3d and lakers gradient will release on 11/19 at niketown seattle (msrp $130), they are both quickstrikes. hopefully hoh gets them or ndc because im pretty sure the 3d's will sell out at niketown locations before i can place a phone order.

HoH will get the Lakers 3D. My connect told me he got them in the other day for release on the 19th I think.

Farewell to the VI on the 19th. It was an up and down year but it brought something new to the shoe market. Thanks Nike. Looking forward to the VII

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

Okay, so the RD window for the laker 3d's and gradients is closing. We're almost at a month away from the vii's and we still don't have a RD yet.
30t6p3b.gif
We just found out we will be carrying both colorways when they release on 11/19/11 next week.  These shoes will be limited, for those interested.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Okay, so the RD window for the laker 3d's and gradients is closing. We're almost at a month away from the vii's and we still don't have a RD yet.
30t6p3b.gif
We just found out we will be carrying both colorways when they release on 11/19/11 next week.  These shoes will be limited, for those interested.

EastbayRep - Ray

Heck YEah!! I don't know where's MJROD.... but
Best news I've gotten this week... Thanks 
happy.gif
 Rep Ray
By the way, I'm loving my Gold Club membership...

None for me. Good luck to those that want them. Them getting the limited tag isn't gonna be stick around long.

Originally Posted by verse001

got a tweet from nikestore, the 3d lakers will be on NDC on 11/19 midnight

I'm psyched!  It's about time!!!  I'm not even going to try on eastbay.  I know how that turns out.

Originally Posted by LA KB24

so which one are everyone getting??

i like the 3D's
I'll probably get the gradients for sure.  the 3ds are a gametime decision.  these will be my 16 & 17 pairs of this shoe...lol overboard much?

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

30t6p3b.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Heck YEah!! I don't know where's MJROD.... but
Best news I've gotten this week... Thanks 
happy.gif
 Rep Ray
By the way, I'm loving my Gold Club membership...
No problem!  And I am happy to hear you love being a Gold Club member. 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

I'm psyched!  It's about time!!!  I'm not even going to try on eastbay.  I know how that turns out.
I am sorry to hear that, but I do understand your concerns.  We are pushing some new things through to improve how product launches go to reduce the amount of issues that come up.

EastbayRep - Ray

It's not your fault eastbay Ray. It's the company itself. Having paid for the gold membership just wasn't worth it. You should get either priority on limited releases or greater discounts. Eastbay always gives out either free shipping coupons or 20 percent off to regular customers. Then they only get a small amount of inventory on the limited shoes and I'm assuming that a lot of people call prior to the midnight releases and stall the reps on the phone till midnight. I've never had any success with it. I appreciate you giving us updates! Just the rest of the company is broken.

I don't think they were that limited... I remember a limit of 3 on NDC... And they were all over California (NT n HoH) when I was on vacation last month...

Back
Top Bottom