THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

500 bux for some ID's, a hoody and a punk A5S metal box?

save ya money people...

if anyone is still looking for some del sols

Nike Factory Store
1111 League Line Rd, Suite 193, Conroe, TX, 77303
936-494-2060

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Nike Factory Store
936-494-2060

FSR?

Originally Posted by Wayne141

NTSF just posted on Facebook that they have basically a FSR of the Aces and are taking phone orders. 415.392.6453
My homie works there. I was gonna get the Aces for basketball in hopes that the translucent soles would be "grippier", but I think I'll wait for the 7s.

How do the IVs fit in comparison with the VI size wise? Should I go with the same size or a half size lower? 

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

Originally Posted by MrWavez

Originally Posted by BeauThaShow

i wore these today too with a maroon polo vneck....
pimp.gif
Fresh! Is it just me or do photos not do these justice? Beautiful shoe in person
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and thanks jst628!
so true....
pimp.gif
 im glad i copped. next will be the lakers 3D

sucker for grey shoes but saw the aces today and disappointed. if there midsole were white an the outsole were the same shade as the scales it'd be better... but that's just my opinion

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Don't go half a size smaller with the IVs. If anything, stay the same size or go up half a size.

Thanks for the heads up Wayne, much appreciated.  Looks like I'm out on the Carpe Diem IVs on PYS. Had my hopes up 
ohwell.gif

It's one or the other for me at least. Depends on your preferences. I like the gradient effect of the China. On the other hand I like the suede heel cup over the shiny silver heel cup on the Chinas. The outsoles don't care because both get dirty fast. I got the Chinas so that's why I don't feel the need to get the Aces as well. If the upper was executed more differently on the Aces(ala any of the allstar pack or like the Lakers Away gradient) then I would sell the Chinas and get the Aces no question.

Originally Posted by mikeyy821

Nike Factory Store
936-494-2060

Called, only size 9 & 15 left

Originally Posted by forumblue

Did anyone camp out for the vault release?

I camped out . . . Got my size 10 and number 10/24 deposit box. Fairly easy and I met some cool sneakerheads from around the area.

i got the vault pack, came at 11 and got number 24/24

shady people cut in line otherwise i would been like 16

Back
Top Bottom