THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

the "limited" release has some people buying these just for the hype
+1.
Though if I were a lady playing HS basketball I'd definitely be all up on the pinks.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Spoiler [+]

What's your FB name bruh
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I didn't comment on that, my friend sent it to me.

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

the "limited" release has some people buying these just for the hype

which is disgusting. especially these dudes charging resell prices to make profit off of breast cancer. hope they *@!@ gets cancer and it falls off.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Nice hoody NWT. Does it have Venomenon on the back?

no, thank god. i bought the N98 jackets but the venomenon on the back sorta kills it. at least its the same color, as the jackets. 
just got the Think Pinks!
pimp.gif

aces next, then the purple gradients. This shoe came back strong... 

Oh nice then. I'll be on the lookout for that one. I don't like the Venomenon on the back but I have a dri-fit shirt with it on the front that isn't bad. I also have a plain black kobe jacket as well.
I like the kobe clothing more than the shoe itself.
laugh.gif

I'll just watch pics of you guys wearing the TP.
laugh.gif
can't pull it off even though its for a great cause.

Originally Posted by alexanderfasto

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Yes, they are very addicting... Went on a lil rehab since the blue volt camos, but now I'm back... I thought I was done... then... Think Pinks, Laker Gradient, Laker 3Ds & Aces lit the fire again...
Relapse!?! 
laugh.gif

I got the same "wish" list.. just add DKs

yup yup! still unsure about the DKs... but I know I'll end up copping anyway for the collection...

Dang I was gonna get the Pinks for my girl...she hates Kobe (loves Lebron though...) with a passion but when she tried on a pair she was like
eek.gif
lol

Had a 12 in my cart at 7:30 this morning trying to check out, gone when I got to work. I really hope this person isn't a reseller. guess I will try House of Hype

damn. all sizes gone!! except 9 & 15. welp that makes my decision easier. sucks tho. i was almost leaning towards copping.

are they droppin in store?

Yes, they are very addicting... Went on a lil rehab since the blue volt camos, but now I'm back... I thought I was done... then... Think Pinks, Laker Gradient, Laker 3Ds & Aces lit the fire again...
Relapse!?! 
laugh.gif

I got the same "wish" list.. just add DKs

yup yup! still unsure about the DKs... but I know I'll end up copping anyway for the collection...

thinking about copping all those too....crazy.  I cant believe how many VIs i have.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

is it just me or did the pinks seem to fly out the door
I wouldn't say fly out the door, but they did sell out faster than any of the recent colorways.  I'm trying to think of the last color that sold out completely within a day or two of release.  It had to probably be the Chaos back in April.  A lot of people thought the colors that followed would sell out, but that couldn't have farther from the truth - i.e. Tour Yellows, Italian Camos, Volt Camos, etc.  Still sitting on shelves at FSRs. 

Originally Posted by tupac003

Are the think pinks only going to be on NDC or will they hit eastbay too?
Nope, as of today Eastbay is not expecting them accdg. to their FB page...

Sorry, we do not expect any shipments for the Think Pink's at this time. If anything changes, we will post a link in this thread. Thank you.

EastbayRep - Dustin

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

is it just me or did the pinks seem to fly out the door
I wouldn't say fly out the door, but they did sell out faster than any of the recent colorways.  I'm trying to think of the last color that sold out completely within a day or two of release.  It had to probably be the Chaos back in April.  A lot of people thought the colors that followed would sell out, but that couldn't have farther from the truth - i.e. Tour Yellows, Italian Camos, Volt Camos, etc.  Still sitting on shelves at FSRs. 

your right with the camos,  i went to ndc at 9:54 a.m. central time and the only sizes left were 9, 15.  suppose i may have been late

Originally Posted by T11Time

nkhgtfrgklihjh at DFABIX
Hahn #%%* Mahl Heh Yo? Nah Nuhn Baek Een Sah Lahm Een Deh, Hahn #%%* Mahl Jahl Hab Knee Dah....

"Holla back youngin"....Whooop Whoop....

still a size 9 in TP's avail on NDC, hurry up and scoop those up.....

After looking at maronandlando's pic of the blackouts, I need to go see the blackout in person again. His pic doesn't show how shiny the scales are which I was hoping.

Back
Top Bottom