THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Just found out that a Nike ID store, the only one in Texas, will be opening up in our Mall. THis will make it easier and faster for Kobe IDs if I'm not mistaken. I've never seen one of these stores. Any details that yall would know of?

Also do they make Kobe VIs in the burnt Longhorn orange?

i think you only save on shipping if you order through the Nike iD store.. but i'm not too sure. 
pretty much...sometimes the options differ at the studios as well. Made some free IDs for my wife at a studio in so cal, and more options were available online actually
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I've checked out that wesbite with the Barças for pre-order (now sold out) and also investigated his negative feedback on eBay.

The fact he's using Ty from Leaders' pic as his "stock" photo and the shoes aren't due to ship until the end of June... oh and he's also got Yeezy 2s up for pre-order...

ohwell.gif

Once again, good luck to you if you've given this guy your money. A dude over on the other board claims this site is "1000% legit", but the facts speak for themselves in my mind. 

I would prepare to be disappointed!
Can I ask why you are so obsessed with the pre-orders?  I have ordered from the site a few times and have had no problems at all.  On a side note, i received my tour yellows and they are a great looking shoe, turned heads all night long.

I've checked out that wesbite with the Barças for pre-order (now sold out) and also investigated his negative feedback on eBay.

The fact he's using Ty from Leaders' pic as his "stock" photo and the shoes aren't due to ship until the end of June... oh and he's also got Yeezy 2s up for pre-order...

ohwell.gif

Once again, good luck to you if you've given this guy your money. A dude over on the other board claims this site is "1000% legit", but the facts speak for themselves in my mind. 

I would prepare to be disappointed!
Can I ask why you are so obsessed with the pre-orders?  I have ordered from the site a few times and have had no problems at all.  On a side note, i received my tour yellows and they are a great looking shoe, turned heads all night long.

Obsessed?

I am trying to look out for people I guess considering what I know about this release.

But yeah, do what you want, it's your money and good luck getting your Barças off of there!

EDIT: Another thing about that site, if he's got the shoes or access to them, how come he's only got the Bright Mangos up for pre-sale (not the home c/w) and is using somebody else's pic?

Oh and here's a link to the list of all the countries in the EU (excluding certain post codes) that nikestore.co.uk will deliver to:
http://nike-eu.custhelp.c...ZC9sajRYd1F0aw==/a_id/40

Obsessed?

I am trying to look out for people I guess considering what I know about this release.

But yeah, do what you want, it's your money and good luck getting your Barças off of there!

EDIT: Another thing about that site, if he's got the shoes or access to them, how come he's only got the Bright Mangos up for pre-sale (not the home c/w) and is using somebody else's pic?

Oh and here's a link to the list of all the countries in the EU (excluding certain post codes) that nikestore.co.uk will deliver to:
http://nike-eu.custhelp.c...ZC9sajRYd1F0aw==/a_id/40

Originally Posted by lj12

so basically people not in europe have absolutely no way of getting the barcas?? (except from getting raped)

anyone know how limited these will be? might not sit as long as 3ds and stuff since there's a barca logo on it... i said i was done with the vi's but these just intrigue me!
750 pairs total and 2 colourways. From memory there's 250 pairs of the Bright Mangos and 500 pairs of the standard Barça jersey c/w.
They drop in Barcelona first next Tuesday and every other Euro spot (that's getting them) the next day.

There should be official info dropped on Monday via HoH Barça.

As for people saying this and they can get that, unless you're in Europe or you're particularly high up the food chain I suspect, you've got no chance!

Best of luck to all of those out there that have given their money away to "pre-orders". 
eyes.gif
thanks for all the great info!

Originally Posted by lj12

so basically people not in europe have absolutely no way of getting the barcas?? (except from getting raped)

anyone know how limited these will be? might not sit as long as 3ds and stuff since there's a barca logo on it... i said i was done with the vi's but these just intrigue me!
750 pairs total and 2 colourways. From memory there's 250 pairs of the Bright Mangos and 500 pairs of the standard Barça jersey c/w.
They drop in Barcelona first next Tuesday and every other Euro spot (that's getting them) the next day.

There should be official info dropped on Monday via HoH Barça.

As for people saying this and they can get that, unless you're in Europe or you're particularly high up the food chain I suspect, you've got no chance!

Best of luck to all of those out there that have given their money away to "pre-orders". 
eyes.gif
thanks for all the great info!

NorthPark Mall

Al3x89 - I figured there would be more to it. Sadness.

Thanks for the info. That's the mall I always shop and the HoH where I get most of my shoes from. Guess I've been slipping...

NorthPark Mall

Al3x89 - I figured there would be more to it. Sadness.

Thanks for the info. That's the mall I always shop and the HoH where I get most of my shoes from. Guess I've been slipping...

Back
Top Bottom