THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

man...contemplating getting rid of my grinches. really haven't worn em in a few months...it's just a real tough colorway to pull off.

would you guys do it?

That's wack for us CA residence ... Tax
Ca always gets it worst out of all states when it comes to charges and fees ect...
Well thanks for the 411 ray

That's wack for us CA residence ... Tax
Ca always gets it worst out of all states when it comes to charges and fees ect...
Well thanks for the 411 ray

Those camos look better than before now
laugh.gif
Lololol

Blue camos lookin good, they look especially good from a distance.  The guy on the right in the last pics shot of the shoe has me just about sold on these.  Wasn't digging the volt at first, but its growing on me.

Blue camos lookin good, they look especially good from a distance.  The guy on the right in the last pics shot of the shoe has me just about sold on these.  Wasn't digging the volt at first, but its growing on me.

Originally Posted by kep0ne

man...contemplating getting rid of my grinches. really haven't worn em in a few months...it's just a real tough colorway to pull off.

would you guys do it?

I wouldn't get rid of the grinches. What is the price range for a pair of used grinches?

Originally Posted by kep0ne

would you guys do it?

I wouldn't get rid of the grinches. What is the price range for a pair of used grinches?

as much as I clown daily on those bright solar flare colored shoes.....
I ended up buying both the Grinches and OC's....what a sell out...
I "sold" my grinches to the homie, coz I went a half size down for this series of Kobes....
would love to own another pair of grinches in my size.... =(

as much as I clown daily on those bright solar flare colored shoes.....
I ended up buying both the Grinches and OC's....what a sell out...
I "sold" my grinches to the homie, coz I went a half size down for this series of Kobes....
would love to own another pair of grinches in my size.... =(

grinches are definitely the business. everyone at the gym always asks about em. would never consider giving em up. theyre pretty durable too. scuffs aggravate me though

grinches are definitely the business. everyone at the gym always asks about em. would never consider giving em up. theyre pretty durable too. scuffs aggravate me though

Back
Top Bottom