THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

has anyone got the scoop on the blue camos? Only place I've seen anything on them is Marquee. They've kinda gone silent unless I missed something.
Nice collection up there.

has anyone got the scoop on the blue camos? Only place I've seen anything on them is Marquee. They've kinda gone silent unless I missed something.
Nice collection up there.

i think im the only one who isnt feeling the usc's the colors well the yellow is way to bright for my taste

i think im the only one who isnt feeling the usc's the colors well the yellow is way to bright for my taste

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The fact that people are giving their money away for these alleged pre-orders is ludicrous. It reminds me of that guy who had pre-orders on eBay for the Tokyo AJVs and he actually admitted he "hoped" to get a full size run. Unbelievable!

Why send me a PM then asking for the presale info??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

The fact that people are giving their money away for these alleged pre-orders is ludicrous. It reminds me of that guy who had pre-orders on eBay for the Tokyo AJVs and he actually admitted he "hoped" to get a full size run. Unbelievable!

Why send me a PM then asking for the presale info??
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^^^ if I knew how to post gifs I'd post the one with the fat kid with the "oh snap" face.....earv, your picc makes me kick myself for not trying harder on the east la's...stock located a pair and the manager at the Pasadena foot action refused to cooperate with my buddy at the foot action here in va....

^^^ if I knew how to post gifs I'd post the one with the fat kid with the "oh snap" face.....earv, your picc makes me kick myself for not trying harder on the east la's...stock located a pair and the manager at the Pasadena foot action refused to cooperate with my buddy at the foot action here in va....

Back
Top Bottom