THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i loved shoe trends back in 97-2000, with the black and red background for the jordans. just sucked when they changed it

those were the days!!  the description would be on the left, and then a nice pic of each shoe on the right.  back then, the XIs were popular and they carried them on their site for what would seem nowadays to be a steal. 

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

i loved shoe trends back in 97-2000, with the black and red background for the jordans. just sucked when they changed it

those were the days!!  the description would be on the left, and then a nice pic of each shoe on the right.  back then, the XIs were popular and they carried them on their site for what would seem nowadays to be a steal. 

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

I swear deadstockshoes looks like the shiftiest site ever.
laugh.gif

The site looks cheap as hell and the prices usually seem too appealing to be true.

Seen a lot of people vouche for the site though. 

Swear they've got to be operating at a loss with those prices.

visually the site isn't that appealing, but they are the real deal.  i've been ordering from then since the shoetrends days and have never been disappointed.  it always amazes me how sometimes they sell under retail...although on the flip side some of the rarer kicks sell for like 2 to 3x retail. 

the best part is that they usually ship before the official release...whenever possible. 

If you guys only knew. They work a good system. Been around for a while.
I always laugh when people think that under retail makes stores lose money, if you only knew wholesale prices are like 1/2 retail u would understand that they know what their doing with their low overhead.

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by dubchester

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

I swear deadstockshoes looks like the shiftiest site ever.
laugh.gif

The site looks cheap as hell and the prices usually seem too appealing to be true.

Seen a lot of people vouche for the site though. 

Swear they've got to be operating at a loss with those prices.

visually the site isn't that appealing, but they are the real deal.  i've been ordering from then since the shoetrends days and have never been disappointed.  it always amazes me how sometimes they sell under retail...although on the flip side some of the rarer kicks sell for like 2 to 3x retail. 

the best part is that they usually ship before the official release...whenever possible. 

If you guys only knew. They work a good system. Been around for a while.
I always laugh when people think that under retail makes stores lose money, if you only knew wholesale prices are like 1/2 retail u would understand that they know what their doing with their low overhead.

@Never Wear Them, you have a real dope collection, maybe even the most in regards to the Kobe's on here.  However bro, I was crakin up yesterday, because I went  back into the Kobe 4 form and noticed something you said and I quote "the Kobe line will deteriorate"
laugh.gif
, and now look you have so many sick Kobe 6's (specially that last pair of graident ones with the red laces! LOL!  No diss bro, I just got a good laugh from it.  As for me growing up in the Jordan era, I told myself I was done with the new cats, but I have a solid collection of the Kobe 6 as well that I will post soon, but only the ones I wanted (still debating on the grinches, not sure if I like the shoe for me or if I'd get it do to hype).  Anyhow good stuff bro, keep the dope shoes and pics coming!

@Never Wear Them, you have a real dope collection, maybe even the most in regards to the Kobe's on here.  However bro, I was crakin up yesterday, because I went  back into the Kobe 4 form and noticed something you said and I quote "the Kobe line will deteriorate"
laugh.gif
, and now look you have so many sick Kobe 6's (specially that last pair of graident ones with the red laces! LOL!  No diss bro, I just got a good laugh from it.  As for me growing up in the Jordan era, I told myself I was done with the new cats, but I have a solid collection of the Kobe 6 as well that I will post soon, but only the ones I wanted (still debating on the grinches, not sure if I like the shoe for me or if I'd get it do to hype).  Anyhow good stuff bro, keep the dope shoes and pics coming!

^^why create more overhead for the sake of people "liking" their website...???
the shoes sell themselves along with forums like these, not the website looking purrrty.
I mean, if they had trouble selling off the inventory, it would make some sense...but i think it's smart business....

^^why create more overhead for the sake of people "liking" their website...???
the shoes sell themselves along with forums like these, not the website looking purrrty.
I mean, if they had trouble selling off the inventory, it would make some sense...but i think it's smart business....

Has anyone snapped up any of the TB's at all?

The grey green ones seem to have two different pics floating around.

One in which the shoe is a dark forrest green

d2accbacbcgreen.jpg-150x101.jpg

And another in which it is a brighter emerald green.

29659009_z.jpeg

The emerald is actually pretty solid.

Haven't seen anything but promo pics though.

Has anyone snapped up any of the TB's at all?

The grey green ones seem to have two different pics floating around.

One in which the shoe is a dark forrest green

d2accbacbcgreen.jpg-150x101.jpg

And another in which it is a brighter emerald green.

29659009_z.jpeg

The emerald is actually pretty solid.

Haven't seen anything but promo pics though.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I can't stop looking at andreasbabz avatar.....jiggle it baby.....go 'head baby....
One of the net's better videos too
laugh.gif
Thanks gents, glad you enjoy it.  Gotty, wouldn't mind knowing where it is from if you know.  

Originally Posted by johngotty

Originally Posted by DFABIX

I can't stop looking at andreasbabz avatar.....jiggle it baby.....go 'head baby....
One of the net's better videos too
laugh.gif
Thanks gents, glad you enjoy it.  Gotty, wouldn't mind knowing where it is from if you know.  

Hey guys, the blackout's are out. Picked up my size 13 pair at Footlocker today. I'll post photos tomorrow.
I'll be breaking them out and deadstocking them tomorrow at work. Very nice however, the black scales are brighter
and more shinny than I thought from the photos. I would post photos tonight but my camera needs batteries.

Hey guys, the blackout's are out. Picked up my size 13 pair at Footlocker today. I'll post photos tomorrow.
I'll be breaking them out and deadstocking them tomorrow at work. Very nice however, the black scales are brighter
and more shinny than I thought from the photos. I would post photos tonight but my camera needs batteries.

Back
Top Bottom