THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Those 2 ids up there are awesome. great job on both.

Any info on kobe 7s? I dont see a thread for it.

is he wearing one iD with volt/etc and one china? maybe i'm seeing things...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

BLACK/GRAY's up on deadstock for 100

look real good too

I swear deadstockshoes looks like the shiftiest site ever.
laugh.gif

The site looks cheap as hell and the prices usually seem too appealing to be true.

Seen a lot of people vouche for the site though. 

Swear they've got to be operating at a loss with those prices.

look real good too

laugh.gif

The site looks cheap as hell and the prices usually seem too appealing to be true.

was kinda bored so i checked out besiktas cola turka (team that's trying to get Kobe) and now i really don't want Kobe playing for them. their team colors are black and white...pretty boring. i thought Kobe going to a new team would bring some more exciting cw's...
embarassed.gif

was kinda bored so i checked out besiktas cola turka (team that's trying to get Kobe) and now i really don't want Kobe playing for them. their team colors are black and white...pretty boring. i thought Kobe going to a new team would bring some more exciting cw's...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

look real good too

laugh.gif

visually the site isn't that appealing, but they are the real deal.  i've been ordering from then since the shoetrends days and have never been disappointed.  it always amazes me how sometimes they sell under retail...although on the flip side some of the rarer kicks sell for like 2 to 3x retail. 

the best part is that they usually ship before the official release...whenever possible. 

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

look real good too

laugh.gif

visually the site isn't that appealing, but they are the real deal.  i've been ordering from then since the shoetrends days and have never been disappointed.  it always amazes me how sometimes they sell under retail...although on the flip side some of the rarer kicks sell for like 2 to 3x retail. 

the best part is that they usually ship before the official release...whenever possible. 

Back
Top Bottom