THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

dam been outta this tread for a minute, but in any case i'll put im two cents in.  Im def. feeling the cg's they are very simple and I welcome that it is a very versitle shoe, you can wear them with anything.  I also like like the aces they are simple yet give flavor with the accents of marron, if anything ima end up copping both.  I dont like any of the camos, they too master p with it for me, no hate on those who have copped or will copp.  Just my opinion of course.

dam been outta this tread for a minute, but in any case i'll put im two cents in.  Im def. feeling the cg's they are very simple and I welcome that it is a very versitle shoe, you can wear them with anything.  I also like like the aces they are simple yet give flavor with the accents of marron, if anything ima end up copping both.  I dont like any of the camos, they too master p with it for me, no hate on those who have copped or will copp.  Just my opinion of course.

my friend just got back from europe and brought back some 3d's she said they r available out there. Just FYI bcause i know u need a connect to get those shipped. she also brought back some jordan IX White/black/maize with yellow laces that say jordan. I hadnt seen those.

my friend just got back from europe and brought back some 3d's she said they r available out there. Just FYI bcause i know u need a connect to get those shipped. she also brought back some jordan IX White/black/maize with yellow laces that say jordan. I hadnt seen those.

Originally Posted by yungone350

the quai 54's i think. i wish i lived in europe lol, so much heat sitting.

Originally Posted by yungone350

the quai 54's i think. i wish i lived in europe lol, so much heat sitting.

Originally Posted by lockdown36

"marble" at Foot Locker
2011-06-22%25252018.02.07.jpg

Time to hit up the mall.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

thapointguy wrote:
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-lower-merion-ace-2.jpg
LOVE THIS SHOT!  this picture alone will get me to cave and buy these puppies.  like NWT says...the right pair of denim...and these will be
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

It must be the lighting or my computer screen, cause I swear this shot of the Aces don't look similar to the other pics which look more cool grayish.

I prefer this colorway with the light-bluish tint.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

thapointguy wrote:
nike-zoom-kobe-vi-lower-merion-ace-2.jpg
LOVE THIS SHOT!  this picture alone will get me to cave and buy these puppies.  like NWT says...the right pair of denim...and these will be

It must be the lighting or my computer screen, cause I swear this shot of the Aces don't look similar to the other pics which look more cool grayish.

I prefer this colorway with the light-bluish tint.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

"marble" at Foot Locker

Time to hit up the mall.

Saw these in person. really not appealing... too simple. Got the italian camos instead...
i have to agree.  just came back from seeing these and also trying them on and i have to say that i'm not impressed.  i had high hopes for these but they fell short.  easy pass.  can't wait for more pics of the aces.

Originally Posted by KB8virginia

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

"marble" at Foot Locker

Time to hit up the mall.

Saw these in person. really not appealing... too simple. Got the italian camos instead...
i have to agree.  just came back from seeing these and also trying them on and i have to say that i'm not impressed.  i had high hopes for these but they fell short.  easy pass.  can't wait for more pics of the aces.

guys i need help...i know this has always came up but i REALLY NEED VOLT LACES for my chaos....is there a good site that has volt laces???? i already tired and couldnt find any
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom