THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Nice Camo ID's battleground03
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by runzombierun

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
Nice shot Mark! I miss hawaii!

Nice pic man....Headed to Oahu in September, any shoe spots on the island to pick up Kobes?

Originally Posted by waverder

Originally Posted by mjrod1985

Originally Posted by runzombierun

FSR on NDC of the blue volt camo's but i cant add to cart so disregard.  maybe another error once again by ndc, who knows 
eyes.gif

Thanks for the info... I was able to cop & even recieved my order confirmation... Copped my second pair! First pair from DEADSTOCKSHOES.com

Great day in Hawaii

Self Shot 02 by mjrod1985, on Flickr
Nice shot Mark! I miss hawaii!

Nice pic man....Headed to Oahu in September, any shoe spots on the island to pick up Kobes?

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Wish they would stop releasing colorways.The only necessities I feel are grinches,chaos,& my east la's.all my other pairs I'm just getting rid of,I hate how Nike always plays these out
Yeah nike is saturating the market but if you was nike, you do the same. It's all about the paper at the end of day and everybody should know that.

Originally Posted by Tenorio88

Wish they would stop releasing colorways.The only necessities I feel are grinches,chaos,& my east la's.all my other pairs I'm just getting rid of,I hate how Nike always plays these out
Yeah nike is saturating the market but if you was nike, you do the same. It's all about the paper at the end of day and everybody should know that.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Just finished these camo ID's. I should have more pics on the id thread in a couple of days.
C, I might hit you up sometime in July for an ID or custom job. I like what you've done to NWT stuff.

397332459.jpg

Originally Posted by battleground03

Just finished these camo ID's. I should have more pics on the id thread in a couple of days.
C, I might hit you up sometime in July for an ID or custom job. I like what you've done to NWT stuff.

397332459.jpg

Back
Top Bottom