THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

Damn... Those volt camos are
pimp.gif
.... I'm for sure getting those. F that! Those lace tips have me going bananas
laugh.gif

I usually stick to ID's when it comes to kobe's but I just had to cop me a pair of these. Took me a while to get around to them but finally did. All I need now is the chaos.

I usually stick to ID's when it comes to kobe's but I just had to cop me a pair of these. Took me a while to get around to them but finally did. All I need now is the chaos.

Originally Posted by gentry187

Those are future classics.

Originally Posted by Chato

Best color of the vi hands down.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

I can agree with that. Hype aside, these are the best 6's to drop IMO. Definitely classics.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom