THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

I just went and got some more camos @ HOH for $87.
pimp.gif

I have to cop a pair of camo's tomorrow after work. Is footlocker letting people use the military discount on these? If so I might have to rush to HOH today

I have to cop a pair of camo's tomorrow after work. Is footlocker letting people use the military discount on these? If so I might have to rush to HOH today

picked up white, black and purple venomenom shirts at outlet for $15 each. pair of kobe socks for $10 too!

picked up white, black and purple venomenom shirts at outlet for $15 each. pair of kobe socks for $10 too!

heads up as of about an hour ago Nike Santa Monica has a pair of ASGs in size 11.5 according to their FB page...

heads up as of about an hour ago Nike Santa Monica has a pair of ASGs in size 11.5 according to their FB page...

Back
Top Bottom