THE REVISED KOBE VI THREAD: (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING/ST) COLORWAYS ON SALE,NDC AND EASTBAY ****

frown.gif
  I still need some OC's.

hooped in oc's today. broke necks like crazy. cats asking if they were custom lol

hooped in oc's today. broke necks like crazy. cats asking if they were custom lol

i can't seem to find anything online, but does las vegas now have a house of hoops?

i can't seem to find anything online, but does las vegas now have a house of hoops?

going out there early june, hoping to find some GB's, BHM's or possibly ELA's...? hoping atleast lol.

going out there early june, hoping to find some GB's, BHM's or possibly ELA's...? hoping atleast lol.

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Can everyone post pics of their collection again pls. lol . If I can't get the Barcas, ill probably just look for the ASG V's since they're very similar.
wink.gif

MY COLLECTION SO FAR.... 24 Pairs (double of everything, but the Concords, 3Ds, Bred, Grey/BLK TB).... missing the Black/Grey TB in pics, which I never took pics yet...

Still need Dukes, Home Del Sols & Gradients... pass on the other TBs, except the Royal/Grey might be copped on discount... No IDs yet...

My personal ranking in order at the moment... 6th to 12th always switches up depending on my mood...

ZKVI Grinch 08 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Del Sol 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Orange County 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Chaos 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI China 09 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Glass Blue 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI All-Star Game MVP 04 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI CONCORDS 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI East LA 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

VI Rice 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI BHM 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Hollywood 3D 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI BLACK/RED 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Originally Posted by reekehavoc

Can everyone post pics of their collection again pls. lol . If I can't get the Barcas, ill probably just look for the ASG V's since they're very similar.
wink.gif

MY COLLECTION SO FAR.... 24 Pairs (double of everything, but the Concords, 3Ds, Bred, Grey/BLK TB).... missing the Black/Grey TB in pics, which I never took pics yet...

Still need Dukes, Home Del Sols & Gradients... pass on the other TBs, except the Royal/Grey might be copped on discount... No IDs yet...

My personal ranking in order at the moment... 6th to 12th always switches up depending on my mood...

ZKVI Grinch 08 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Del Sol 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Orange County 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Chaos 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI China 09 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Glass Blue 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI All-Star Game MVP 04 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI CONCORDS 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI East LA 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

VI Rice 01 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI BHM 05 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI Hollywood 3D 06 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

ZKVI BLACK/RED 03 by mjrod1985, on Flickr

Nice pics rod....bhm logo looks nice the way it pops in that pic....was salty when they sold out with the quickness on rd, but copped about 6 weeks later at dtlr

Originally Posted by jst628

was just there this past weekend... only GRs. some scattered sizes of the GBs.

Nice pics rod....bhm logo looks nice the way it pops in that pic....was salty when they sold out with the quickness on rd, but copped about 6 weeks later at dtlr

Originally Posted by jst628

was just there this past weekend... only GRs. some scattered sizes of the GBs.

Back
Top Bottom