The RETRO Gaming Thread!

FluQfQgX0AAlagh.jpeg

One of a few NES games I still want. It’s kinda expensive now hovering around $50-70 on eBay :ohwell: I’ll cop whenever I have a little extra for myself but sneakers have my full attention at the moment. I just dropped $180 on some Kobe Bryant Reebok Questions,haha.
I remember borrowing this from a former friend. Great game. Ducktales is also great, never got to the best secret ending though.

I remember borrowing this from a former friend. Great game. Ducktales is also great, never got to the best secret ending though.
Oh for sure, Ducktales was great! I picked that one up years ago for $2-$3. These NES games and their current value is shocking to me but I’m glad I collected as many as I could before the price hikes.

Oh for sure, Ducktales was great! I picked that one up years ago for $2-$3. These NES games and their current value is shocking to me but I’m glad I collected as many as I could before the price hikes.
I'm sure I will still find some in the flea market. although I'm concerned of getting some freebie fleas at the same time. there was some dude that owns a mom and pop shop that had some classic NES and SNES games. not sure if it still there. although could also wait for the next retro game convention as well.

I'm sure I will still find some in the flea market. although I'm concerned of getting some freebie fleas at the same time. there was some dude that owns a mom and pop shop that had some classic NES and SNES games. not sure if it still there. although could also wait for the next retro game convention as well.

Oh wow, you should check for vintage games. I bet you find some gems if you get there early enough. My local flea markets aren’t places to find video game deals anymore, all vendors know about “retro games” and will likely overcharge and hit you with the “check ebay, they sell for this much”.

I bought about 15 Intellivision games yesterday at $3 a pop. I don’t regret it at all since they’re complete with box, manual and controller overlays. They’re in better condition than some of my boxed NES games and they’re older by a few years, insane.

Back
Top Bottom