The Real Story Behind the Air Jordan 25th Anniversary "White Collection" [COUNTERKICKS.com]

Well, there you go - for all the folks that thought they would actually do this.

terrible idea.

ah man... i liked the idea, oh well. interesting to hear the story behind it

This is a good thing, and makes a lot more sense than the original stories, but I still think they should release them in some super-limited fashion, maybejust make a handful of pairs for some of the more famous names in customization to have fun with. If they were GR's it'd be terrible, people ruiningtheir kicks right and left and making fake-loooking "customs". If it were done right though, this could produce some interesting things if nothingelse.

Pretty much, this is one situation where I would completely understand highly limited production numbers. These are the kind of shoe that is only going toTRULY appeal to a small group of heads. A lot of people were initially saying they liked some of them, would cop them, etc., but things would be a lotdifferent when you picked it up/saw them in the store. I think the concept is cool and a lot of them look good too, but envision actually holding a pair awhiledown the road. I know personally, I'd be thinking.. "Ehh, yeah, these are cool, but I have the same shoe in so many better colorways, whybother?" It's just not rational.

thanks for posting those pics and putting that rumor to bed. now let's put all the other rumors to bed also.

yea i doubt they would even attempt to do the 1-23 thing again after the whole CDP fiasco

thanks for clearing up the rumors
pimp.gif

i'd much rather get a pair of white on white air force ones for way cheaper than to pay whatever price they decide to make these jus for them to get dirty.but they are nice as hell

Back
Top Bottom