The "Random thoughts' thread

Will a person fresh out of college w/ a Bachelor's degree in Music Education have a hard time getting a job coming from an average school? Will theprestige of the college you graduated from become a factor in getting a job?

Will a private school look better than a public school? And if you want the details, I'm transferring out of San Francisco State University, get my $%! ina Junior College for a year, and then transfer to the University of the Pacific. Of course, I'll try to get good grades no matter what school I go to.

And yeah, it's been on my mind for a minute.

why does it seem like everyone is busy nowadays? came home from school for the weekend.. didn't hang out with any friends. just some cousins, that'sabout it

i dont wanna go to work tomorrow, just stay home
pimp.gif
out and play madden

^I hear that *%%! bro...
ohwell.gif

And chill hassan, I'm too gangsta to be blushing over here
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
. Nah but really tho, I appreciate the compliment. Jay is my inspiration (well, he andOutkast are my number 1-3 as far as that goes). I emailed it to her, though I should have just memorized it and spit it to her over the phone
smh.gif

COULD U IMAGINE IF WEED WAS ACTUALLY LEGAL AND THEY TAXED IT LIKE TOBACCO AND LETFARMERS GROW IT IN THEIR FIELD??
pimp.gif
MANTHE POSSIBILITIES ARE ENDLESS.......

THERE WILL BE WEED COMPANIES LIKE TOBACCO COMPANIES AND THERE WOULD BE SO MANYDIFFERENT BRANDS OF WEED.....

LIKE WHEN U GO TO 7 ELEVEN TO BUY CIGARETTES DID ANYONE EVER NOTICED HOW MANYDIFFERENT BRANDS THERE ARE AND ALL THOSE DIFFERENT CARTONS THEY COME IN?

WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS IF U COULD GO TO U 7 ELEVEN AND BUY WEED ALREADY ROLLED UPIN A CARTON LIKE CIGARETTES WOULD BE AMAZING.....
smile.gif

I CAN SEE MYSELF NOW POPPING OPEN A BOX AND LIGHTEN ONE UP AND NEVER HAD TO BREAK ASWISHA JUST FIRE IT UP LIKE A CIGARETTE.....

IF THEY CAN TAX TOBACCO IM PRETTY SURE THEY CAN TAX WEED.... THE GOVERNMENT IS JUSTA JOKE.....

ANYONE FEEL ME ON THIS?

I wonder who the first person was to sit and watch a chicken and say i'm gonna eat that white round thing that comes out of his butt??

DearWinter219 I feel what you sayn bout you did all you can on your part so you aint gonna stress about it...
Had a situation similar to yours...found myself writing about it
Nice lyrics

Originally Posted by hassan16

so do mailmen deliver their own mail? or do they have mailmen? is there like a never ending chain of mailmen deliver other mailmen's mail? well I guess a P.O. box....
There is a never ending chain of mailmen.

you nahmean? i'm making it convenient here, they ain't gotta come up with no schemes or bull *+%# if they don't want to stay with me, so like...stop frontin'
grin.gif
laugh.gif
i'm making it easy here
roll.gif
one less stress of having to worry about coming up with a scheme
grin.gif

i'd prolly want to stay with the first baby momma for some time tho
frown.gif
, don't know how long, it might end up forever and might not i don't know that...

^haha thats so sickk. i remember kids who used to do that back in my elementary school days.

i hate how in my dorm village we can only connect through the internet wirelessly. sooo, xbox live = lag.
frown.gif

I'm glad MUG Root Beer has no caffeine...I felt like drinking pop but I didn't want to stay up late tonight
smokin.gif

but then again i could just be typing all this crazy stuff cause i know fools will read it and eat it up like cooked food or i could possibly be reallyserious... or i might just turn out to be a good Dad... hmmmm, i guess we wouldn't know
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

all i know is i don't want no woman misspending her life cooking and cleaning everyday and @!@+
smh.gif

once in a while is fine, rather her kick it with the kids and teach them compassion, love and stuff like that, go shopping or somethin, pick what clothes ibuy/wear and @!@+
laugh.gif
happy.gif
trendy you dig
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by thatruth

- Why do I believe in her when she wont believe in herself....Im really just wasting my time...but Im too soft to walk away

man i cant believe someone else is in the same situation I'm in. walk away man, I'm trying to. wish me luck
ohwell.gif

i have no confidence in goin up to this fly hunny, who is givin me attention that shes feelin me....

have i lost it because of my last relationship, or because of depression?

^^^
Its cuz of your last relationship.
Your game gets real rusty after not being used for so long.
Thats why you gotta constantly flirt during your relationships even though you have no intentions in pursuing the woman youre flirting with.
Keeps the pimp hand strong...

^ Vikings are coming up
laugh.gif

Ya'll ever notice that white guys with black girls are as prevalent as black men with white girls? Yet black girls get no hate for it?

I could care less how smart a girl is
frown.gif

I am starting to realize I am most like the very parent I can't stand.

R&B is better than rap music, now and in the past.

Hate to admit it but HOV is better than Nas
eyes.gif

I like girls that hate me more than girls that like me.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom