The "Random thoughts' thread

wouldnt it be cool if there was a pill you could take to get instantaneous sleep? Not like sleeping pills but actual pills you would pop that gave you thesensation that you slept. Like the different doses would be resting eyes, Nap, Sleep, slumber, Hibernation. Now that would be a pill i pop
pimp.gif

I thought about this the other night...

But your muscles would only have the sensation of resting, not actually be rested. That'd be a problem. I'd take them though, for sure.

Originally Posted by XxxnillionairexxX

Originally Posted by Kell78dogg

time travel will never be invented..
if it were would someone from the future have came back and told us about it?

-ohh damn. thats one interesting thought.
--like damn.

-been thinking about replying to all posts with a purple font what yall think?

i need to re up on supplements but i dont feel like spendin the money.

i got an urge to buy some scratch offs

I would pop thoe pills often, dependin' on the side effects tho.....I still would take 'em.

If time travel was invented, I think it would be somebody's responsibility not to tell the people of the present what's in store for the future....itwould mess up a lot.

When I go to a movie theatre, I usually use the right arm rest. That's a good question tho hahahahaha I never thought about that one.

I asked this in another thread a few months ago, and me and some other NTer had a good debate....but is my version of blue the same to everyone, or is my bluesomebody else's version of red or somethin'....I've been wonderin' this since I was in Elementary school. I know there's theories andactual proof that all colors are the same to everybody, but whatever, I'm not hearin' that.

Both armrests are mine, dammit...that's Executive Order.

What do you tell an atheist Holocaust survivor when he sneezes?

^^^
lemonade

aliens are coming.
i shouldn't have ate the rice left outside of the fridge for a day. craaaaaap
ahahaa

Back
Top Bottom