The Photo Album About Nothing...

sorry i aint post em earlier...shouts to everybody i saw up there...Dub-A-L-E,OD,Rique da Boss,Dizzy, King, them Avery boys, and my homies on the Cmon staff...

olympus...i dont remember what model right now i'll add it later lol...damn smoker's memory...

Nice photos, don't use your flash as much tho, and don't shoot on auto all the time
wink.gif

My-T.

thanx for all the positive feedback...n T i didnt...i don't %#*! with auto too much but i aint have the time to adjust the iso n ap settings with erbodymovin around so much so i eventually got lazy n hit that auto switch... lol i got a lot of underdeveloped pix i aint feel like photoshoppin to adjust thelevels...its a bunch of crowd flicks in the shop that look like threw shade on my shots...might add more later...depends how i feel...

saturday...right in the middle of the beautiful weather we were having...luckily the skies cleared soon after the jawn started...

Lol, that one dude seriously must be related to Sheed'. Looks exactly like him...except about a foot shorter...

dag. i 4got all about this. i was out Chevy Chase that day 2. Shoulda stopped in. O well. Nice shots tho

real nice pics Renzon289. I had a chance to make it there saterday... luckily the rain stop just before i got there. The 10deep Tshirtthat was raffled is starting to grow on me now... I won 1 of the 30 tee's raffled.... really wanted the mixtape more than the shirt. here is a pic of theshirt and cd which i posted in the "mixtape" post.

on the real.. it was great just being able to meet Wale and to shake the hand of my favorite MC.

oh and Renzo289... if you have anymore pics of the event please send me a PM when you get a chance.. thanks

Back
Top Bottom