The phenomenon that is RadioShack

That's a pretty good point you brought up, I didn't even think about it. Last time I was inside one was bout 2 years back when I needed a memory card for my blackberry curve's video camera to function.

That's a pretty good point you brought up, I didn't even think about it. Last time I was inside one was bout 2 years back when I needed a memory card for my blackberry curve's video camera to function.

radio shack has the random cord monopoly. talk about this all the time with my dad. where else do you go when you need a radio power cord or speaker cords.

radio shack has the random cord monopoly. talk about this all the time with my dad. where else do you go when you need a radio power cord or speaker cords.

they were pretty useful for my senior design project. they carry certain things that other stores just don't carry anymore, which I guess keeps them in business.

they were pretty useful for my senior design project. they carry certain things that other stores just don't carry anymore, which I guess keeps them in business.

nerd.gif

Yea I have often wondered this myself.

When Best Buy came in, you would think they would have swallowed them up. Even Circuit City couldn't hang.

Personally I haven't bought anything from RS since the early 90s.

Yea I have often wondered this myself.

When Best Buy came in, you would think they would have swallowed them up. Even Circuit City couldn't hang.

Personally I haven't bought anything from RS since the early 90s.

the thing about radioshack is no matter what kind of adapter, charger, cord, anything along those lines you need, they WILL have it

the thing about radioshack is no matter what kind of adapter, charger, cord, anything along those lines you need, they WILL have it

coagulator cable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

older heads know what im talking about

but i bet if you go to radio shack they got them cables for like Atari and stuff
laugh.gif

idk how they keep in business, my boy works for a cell phone kiosk owned by radio shack INSIDE TARGET ?/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they got ATT Verizon and t mobile
the phones are somewhat less expensive though. droids are like at 69.99 2 year or upgrade

coagulator cable
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

older heads know what im talking about

but i bet if you go to radio shack they got them cables for like Atari and stuff
laugh.gif

idk how they keep in business, my boy works for a cell phone kiosk owned by radio shack INSIDE TARGET ?/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

they got ATT Verizon and t mobile
the phones are somewhat less expensive though. droids are like at 69.99 2 year or upgrade

old people stay going to "the shack"
my parents stay going there, for watch batteries, any little cable they need, universal remotes, antennas, converter boxes etc.

they dont even know were best buy is hahaha

old people stay going to "the shack"
my parents stay going there, for watch batteries, any little cable they need, universal remotes, antennas, converter boxes etc.

they dont even know were best buy is hahaha

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by proper english

Seriously.. how does RadioShack stay in business??? How they outlasted a handful of seemingly successful business is amazing to me.. 
eek.gif

check around.. i guarantee the RS' in your local stripmalls are the oldest establishments there (Eastbay Area heads, agree with me?.. Fremont & Hayward are littered with them)

BTW, the things that they sell & the prices they charge are 
sick.gif

Yea, the one in southland mall been there since I moved here (I think), which was 9 years ago
sick.gif

My friends brother used to worked there and everytime we went to go loo at stuff there'd be mad people in the store for some reason. Makes no sense.
southland...you live in Nap Town???

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by proper english

Seriously.. how does RadioShack stay in business??? How they outlasted a handful of seemingly successful business is amazing to me.. 
eek.gif

check around.. i guarantee the RS' in your local stripmalls are the oldest establishments there (Eastbay Area heads, agree with me?.. Fremont & Hayward are littered with them)

BTW, the things that they sell & the prices they charge are 
sick.gif

Yea, the one in southland mall been there since I moved here (I think), which was 9 years ago
sick.gif

My friends brother used to worked there and everytime we went to go loo at stuff there'd be mad people in the store for some reason. Makes no sense.
southland...you live in Nap Town???

Back
Top Bottom