the Phenomenon of mental telepathy

man listen

Banned
have you ever been out somewhere minding your own business and all of a sudden without thinking, without trying and almost against your will you turn your head and lo and behold someone is there looking right at you and you happen to make eye contact (usually the opposite sexy 
pimp.gif
). or vice versa, you happen to be looking at someone thinking " I recognize this cat from some where" or if it's a chick maybe you're thinking "oh boy....3 pumps, max" and suddenly they turn and face you and see you staring at them and you get bashful 
embarassed.gif
. what is the cause of this seemingly unexplained phenomenon?? could it be a mild form of mental telepathy? if not then what the hell is it? it would seem that by focusing all your attention on an individual you can "speak" to them without ever opening your mouth and grab their attention. the effect is the same as shouting "HEY! YOU!" but because we are usually caught off guard when this happens the followup is usually "uhhh....nevermind". my thinking is that it's possible to develop this "power" for lack of better term and take it to another level.

does this make sense to anyone?

have you ever been out somewhere minding your own business and all of a sudden without thinking, without trying and almost against your will you turn your head and lo and behold someone is there looking right at you and you happen to make eye contact (usually the opposite sexy 
pimp.gif
). or vice versa, you happen to be looking at someone thinking " I recognize this cat from some where" or if it's a chick maybe you're thinking "oh boy....3 pumps, max" and suddenly they turn and face you and see you staring at them and you get bashful 
embarassed.gif
. what is the cause of this seemingly unexplained phenomenon?? could it be a mild form of mental telepathy? if not then what the hell is it? it would seem that by focusing all your attention on an individual you can "speak" to them without ever opening your mouth and grab their attention. the effect is the same as shouting "HEY! YOU!" but because we are usually caught off guard when this happens the followup is usually "uhhh....nevermind". my thinking is that it's possible to develop this "power" for lack of better term and take it to another level.

does this make sense to anyone?

THE MIND POWER

EVEN WITHOUT TRYING ITS PLUGGED INTO A HIGHER NETWORK

ITS BEEN TIMES I FELT PHYSIC & HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH PEOPLE'S MIND BLOWN

THE MIND POWER

ITS BEEN TIMES I FELT PHYSIC & HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD WITH PEOPLE'S MIND BLOWN

Originally Posted by G14

THE MIND POWER

this is the feeling I'm talking about.. I can remember as far back as 1st grade there were times when the teacher would ask a question I had the answer to and I wouldn't even raise my hand.....I would just sit there with the knowledge in mind and think "I know the answer" or "call me". when I really had a strong desire to give the answer, it worked every time. what kind of "psychic" experience have you had?

Originally Posted by G14

THE MIND POWER

this is the feeling I'm talking about.. I can remember as far back as 1st grade there were times when the teacher would ask a question I had the answer to and I wouldn't even raise my hand.....I would just sit there with the knowledge in mind and think "I know the answer" or "call me". when I really had a strong desire to give the answer, it worked every time. what kind of "psychic" experience have you had?

Originally Posted by proper english

i have said gift.. im not allowed to use it though. 
grin.gif
eyes.gif

Why? Your GF won't allow it bro?
Wear magneto helmet. She'll never know
smokin.gif

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:
A human brain, communicating with another human brain. I just don't see it.

2deep4u

grin.gif
eyes.gif

smokin.gif

NuJerzLoyalty wrote:
A human brain, communicating with another human brain. I just don't see it.

2deep4u

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

grin.gif
eyes.gif

smokin.gif

newly single. 
tired.gif
frown.gif

been gaying out ever since. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

grin.gif
eyes.gif

smokin.gif

newly single. 
tired.gif
frown.gif

been gaying out ever since. 
pimp.gif

I always thought about this...4 fun I just stare at random people and see if they will turn around or not.....and when they do I just look away asap....trolling

I always thought about this...4 fun I just stare at random people and see if they will turn around or not.....and when they do I just look away asap....trolling

I just think it's coincidence.. People are constantly looking around and if there's one other person standing there chances are they're looking at you (nothing else to look at) and you make eye contact

I just think it's coincidence.. People are constantly looking around and if there's one other person standing there chances are they're looking at you (nothing else to look at) and you make eye contact

Originally Posted by Kramer

this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people thinking they're telepathic

Originally Posted by Kramer

this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ people thinking they're telepathic

nah i think they did some studies and this staring thing is legit. ppl just know when they are being looked at.

nah i think they did some studies and this staring thing is legit. ppl just know when they are being looked at.

Originally Posted by jasoner27

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
weirdo

Originally Posted by jasoner27

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
weirdo

Originally Posted by man listen

Originally Posted by G14

THE MIND POWER

You realize your attentive gaze is probably the reason why she called on you.

Back
Top Bottom