The Paul Pierce Awards....the greatest "fake" injuries you've seen....

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dida takes the cake. Dude touched him on the face and he goes off on a stretcher.

laugh.gif

I was going to say the bloody sock until I saw that video of the soccer player. IMO soccer is by far the worst when it comes to guys flopping and faking

I know MJ is the greatest basketball player ever but that flu game.....

Talbert

Paul Pierce of course, I mean for him to act like he was in so much pain then to walk right back onto the court like 5 minutes later tells you that he's a FRAUD.  For all you ******* fans, I also gotta go with Clinton Portis and that shoulder injury during the pre-season game a few years ago.  That started the trend for Clinton Portis faking injuries.   

I think it was maybe 2 years ago but I vaugely remember a fan being barely hit by a basketball and he needed a stretcher to be taken off the court. I think KG had something to do with it. Memory is not helping right now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

I think it was maybe 2 years ago but I vaugely remember a fan being barely hit by a basketball and he needed a stretcher to be taken off the court. I think KG had something to do with it. Memory is not helping right now
laugh.gif

Yea, I think KG was still in Minny, and he kicked or threw the ball into the stands and it hit some guy. Guy acted as if he had been hit by a falling boulder.

Yeah you could find plenty of soccer clips for this. Limas one was so obvious and fake, Ward screamed at him about using up a timeout

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Paul Pierce of course, I mean for him to act like he was in so much pain then to walk right back onto the court like 5 minutes later tells you that he's a FRAUD. 

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

laugh.gif

Yea, I think KG was still in Minny, and he kicked or threw the ball into the stands and it hit some guy. Guy acted as if he had been hit by a falling boulder.
I was going to bring this up also.  Whats funny was that he was fine when he initially got hit, but after a few minutes he then "started to feel the pain" looking like he was going through a seizure.  This was all because KG barely hit him with the basketball accidentally

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

laugh.gif

I was going to bring this up also.  Whats funny was that he was fine when he initially got hit, but after a few minutes he then "started to feel the pain" looking like he was going through a seizure.  This was all because KG barely hit him with the basketball accidentally

vid?
laugh.gif

dude was looking for a lawsuit
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

laugh.gif

vid?
laugh.gif

dude was looking for a lawsuit
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

Okay, how about Paul Pierce can't take pain without contorting his face like he's being anally abused?

Can't deny that his facial expressions are pretty outrageous, but I am not even gonna ask how you know what someone being anally abused looks like.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Paul Pierce of course, I mean for him to act like he was in so much pain then to walk right back onto the court like 5 minutes later tells you that he's a FRAUD. 

PeterGriffin.jpg

For all you ******* fans, I also gotta go with Clinton Portis and that shoulder injury during the pre-season game a few years ago.  That started the trend for Clinton Portis faking injuries.   

Oh you mean the dislocated shoulder and broken hand that led him to eventually miss 8 games.  Yup...faking injuries. 

You're slippin' Deuce...of all the Skins, this should have been the FIRST guy you called out:

Spoiler [+]
nfl_g_haynesworthts_576.jpg

what about when Julian Wright was at Kansas...all by himself and tried to windmill and #@+@!* it up...didn't he lay there and grab his quad?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom