The Paul Pierce Awards....the greatest "fake" injuries you've seen....

Steelers were playing the Ravens a few years back....Big Ben threw a PERFECT bomb to Limas Sweed, only to have him drop the ball in stride.  Sweed then falls to the ground, and waits for medical attention (like his "injury" caused the drop)....

2 plays later, RIP Corey Ivy...Sweed was mad.

add on....

lebron-james-holds-elbowjpg-466fe1726b63a996_medium.jpg

Sweed's fake injury in the AFC championship game was the first thing I thought of.

There was no excuse for dropping that pass.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Im still not convinced MJ really had the flu...

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
im still not convienced I FR3SH I has a brain  
indifferent.gif

have you ever seen the "flu game"????? i remember watching it live so............................

Paul Pierce
smh.gif

The worst part of his Finals injury was Mike Breen saying "its Willis Reed-esque"

F outta here with that. Pierce acted like he got shot in the knee with a shotgun then 5 minutes later comes skipping out like he's a four year old girl on the playground.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Paul Pierce
smh.gif

The worst part of his Finals injury was Mike Breen saying "its Willis Reed-esque"

F outta here with that. Pierce acted like he got shot in the knee with a shotgun then 5 minutes later comes skipping out like he's a four year old girl on the playground.
roll.gif
roll.gif
 thats just standard procedure Mike Breen though, slurping opposing teams star players and exaggerating on %%@# like that. Why i cant $$%#@%+ stand him, especially during Knicks games
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Im still not convinced MJ really had the flu...
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
im still not convienced I FR3SH I has a brain
indifferent.gif

have you ever seen the "flu game"????? i remember watching it live so............................

How would him seeing the game make him less of a skeptic?

I mean, it's not like we had seen MJ take a fall, or anything of that nature. It's understandable why someone would question him having the flu.

Paul Pierce
smh.gif

Dude put on a great act. I remember my friend being upset thinking the series was over. I thought it was too, but I wanted the Lakers to beat them with everybody playing.

I demand this be renamed the Dwyane Wade Awards... his wheel-chair act came first, and IMO was still worse.

Although he was really injured, doesnt take much of your shoulder to walk off the court. Zo walking off with a blown ACL the next season didnt help Wade too much.
laugh.gif

But yeah, Pierce is my boy, but hes got a nice career in acting coming when he retires.
nerd.gif

Good call on the Pierce faking it. I'm sure he had it all planned out before the game. Makes so much sense to fake an injury and miss precious minutes in a Finals game.

I've never seen a good counter argument that would make faking it make sense.

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

Good call on the Pierce faking it. I'm sure he had it all planned out before the game. Makes so much sense to fake an injury and miss precious minutes in a Finals game.

I've never seen a good counter argument that would make faking it make sense.
Okay, how about Paul Pierce can't take pain without contorting his face like he's being anally abused?

Paul Pierce
smh.gif

laugh.gif
 @ "its Willis Reed-esque"
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I literally felt bad & thought Pierce's career was over. Little did I know he was getting his Meryl Streep on 
laugh.gif
[/font]

Maybe someone could break this down to me..whats the point in faking an injury? You're mad and dont want to play?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Dida takes the cake. Dude touched him on the face and he goes off on a stretcher.

laugh.gif

You werent kidding, he was literally jsut touched on the face. Got an ice pack and everything.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the lakers/cavs game last year when ariza barely bumped into the side of lebrons face and then lefake grabbed his whole face and acted like he was hit with a peter north facial. someone youtube it.

Back
Top Bottom