The "Palm Pilot" Vol. short lived

Jus opened up my junk drawer only to find an old palm pilot and not the charger I was lookin for 
roll.gif

whatta waste... technology is crazy man... ppl thought they were doing it with these

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 jus googled the model i found and its going for 290 new on amazon... going to find/steal my moms n pops old ones to flip 
pimp.gif

Jus opened up my junk drawer only to find an old palm pilot and not the charger I was lookin for 
roll.gif

whatta waste... technology is crazy man... ppl thought they were doing it with these

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 jus googled the model i found and its going for 290 new on amazon... going to find/steal my moms n pops old ones to flip 
pimp.gif

Dude.. the Palm Pilot lasted a long time and is the predecessor of everything out there now.

They were damn solid devices.

Dude.. the Palm Pilot lasted a long time and is the predecessor of everything out there now.

They were damn solid devices.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Lulz @ short lived. !@#@ i still want that tungsten c i couldnt afford in grade school.

The model I found is a Tungsten E2... bout as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop to me, if your in PA ill literally give it you

and I suppose the platform did jus get expounded upon but lets keep it 100... things were supposed to be around alotttt longer than they were 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Lulz @ short lived. !@#@ i still want that tungsten c i couldnt afford in grade school.

The model I found is a Tungsten E2... bout as useful as a poopy flavored lollipop to me, if your in PA ill literally give it you

and I suppose the platform did jus get expounded upon but lets keep it 100... things were supposed to be around alotttt longer than they were 
laugh.gif

I was definitely (thinking I was) doin it with Palm Pilots.... First the IIIxe and the the Vx I think...later moved on to Pocket PC and then had a few Treos on Sprint.  
pimp.gif
appreciated
Edit:  Also had the m505 or 515 dont remember...

"The m505 was, at the time of the series rollout, the top-of-the-line model of all Palm devices. It also had 8 MB of on-board memory. In addition to standard m500 series features, it also featured a 16-bit color frontlit screen. It was released on March 6, 2001 as part of the original rollout for the series."

I was definitely (thinking I was) doin it with Palm Pilots.... First the IIIxe and the the Vx I think...later moved on to Pocket PC and then had a few Treos on Sprint.  
pimp.gif
appreciated
Edit:  Also had the m505 or 515 dont remember...

"The m505 was, at the time of the series rollout, the top-of-the-line model of all Palm devices. It also had 8 MB of on-board memory. In addition to standard m500 series features, it also featured a 16-bit color frontlit screen. It was released on March 6, 2001 as part of the original rollout for the series."

yea technology is pretty crazy...i was pretty shocked when i first saw the new ipod nanos yesterday. i still remember thinking how much i loved my ipod mini cause it was so small..

yea technology is pretty crazy...i was pretty shocked when i first saw the new ipod nanos yesterday. i still remember thinking how much i loved my ipod mini cause it was so small..

Back
Top Bottom