The Oscars: 2024's 96th Academy Awards, 7:00pm March 10th ABC

That ain’t no problem. I’m reading since the actual incident 2 projects were pushed back cuz of it. We talking movies that would’ve came out late this year or next year. 1 movie is already filmed and coming out regardless.

We not even at the half point of the year. Will will lay low and be getting new roles by the end of the summer.

You talking about Gemini Man and that **** came out before the pandemic :rofl: King Richard was an Oscar movie and it did exactly what it was suppose to, get him an Oscar :lol:

To pretend like Will is no longer a movie star is silly.

bad boys for life made 426 mill, which is 24 mill short of 5 times its budget.. I haven’t seen it, but Aladdin made over a billion

toy story 4 made 434.. frozen 2 made 430

outside of comicbook movies, certain animated movies and fast and furious movies that level of return on investment just ain’t there

godzilla vs Kong had double the budget and made 468

So can he still win one even if he can't attend?
Will ain't winning anymore Oscar's :lol:

10 years is wild and jada still isn't proud of him. Cot damn shame. His kids could win an Oscar and he wouldn't be able to be there. All for what?
Rock should torch him but he seems too nice. I don't think he will. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Spike is hilarious and i always support him since hes a fellow Knicks fan... just dont understand the hate in general in people not thinking green book deserved best film that year

Spike is hilarious and i always support him since hes a fellow Knicks fan... just dont understand the hate in general in people not thinking green book deserved best film that year

1.png

Will ain't winning anymore Oscar's :lol:

10 years is wild and jada still isn't proud of him. Cot damn shame. His kids could win an Oscar and he wouldn't be able to be there. All for what?
Rock should torch him but he seems too nice. I don't think he will. Hope I'm wrong.
Whose kids now? Which one?

:lol: :nerd:

As much as this gets reposted I wonder who actually reads the quote.

It boggles my mind y’all think someone who didn’t want to get married to someone stayed married to them for over 2 decades.

I’m confused. Are people (white folks) really making the will slap a black thing? Excuse my ignorance but that was the last thing I thought of. Then again I am not white lol

Just wasn't all that good of a year for movies in 2018.

But as far as what was nominated, BlackKklansman or Roma should've won instead. Black Panther would've addressed all those low ratings Oscar complaints.

I saw Green Book and liked it. Aware of all the background controversies. The message was good yet old. Its been said but it did have the feel of a movie that the academy would've been impressed with in the 80s and 90s. And it is basically driving Miss Daisy redux.

Last edited:
Whose kids now? Which one?

:lol: :nerd:

As much as this gets reposted I wonder who actually reads the quote.

It boggles my mind y’all think someone who didn’t want to get married to someone stayed married to them for over 2 decades.

They’re many people who stay in an unhappy marriage because they “don’t believe in divorce”.l; wether it’s religious reason or their ego/personal belief.

I know a couple of marriages like that.

Back
Top Bottom