The original Superhead -- JFK's Mistress writes tell-all book and does NBC interview

sillyputty

Banned
Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

Mannn...
laugh.gif

I think the subtle message is clear...when "certain" girls do it, its publicly intriguing and fascinating...but when "other" girls do it, its trashy.
nerd.gif

But no...this girl gets a 4 part interview on prime time tv about swallowing the president.
eyes.gif

If she was 50 years younger, she'd be on a reality show talking about her "haters"
laugh.gif

If anything, this makes Jackie O look like the dumbest woman alive cause she knew it was happening...But women still look up to her. Ya'll got the game all twisted...

She has to be trolling hoping to cash in. I saw part of the interview the other day and some of things she spoke about made her sound like an og garden tool.

Originally Posted by ThaT Dude173

She has to be trolling hoping to cash in. I saw part of the interview the other day and some of things she spoke about made her sound like an og garden tool.

Had her straight handling the SQUAD
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

...on that homegrown tip. 
roll.gif

But hey, like I say, if you're going to do it, DO IT WELL. Get paid baby 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
 Don't be 50% with the inner-freak. In her prime she'd put these girls on WorldStar and Twitter to shame... 
eek.gif

EDIT:...That is someone's grandmother... 
laugh.gif

old garden tool you. "I dont remember the president really kissing me" "That makes me sad"
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is hilarious.

The crying had me
roll.gif
because she was definitely old enough to know what she was doing. Talkin bout overcome by how handsome he was and that he was president that she just bent right over. At 19. Cmon man. And then topping off the aide. And saying she would still do it all again.

Too many lulz.

Back
Top Bottom