The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

It’s similar to when Walmart tweeted out the exact time they would restock and those pre-orders were gone within seconds. It sucks but random drops are probably best for most people who actually want the console to play. I also think it would help if they added some sort of captcha to help prevent against bots. I just hope people don’t pay resell for something that will eventually sit on shelves and be readily available.

The foot sites have had years of experience before they finally implemented those more advanced CAPTCHA to deal with cart bots.

These normie retailers of Walmart, Target, Best Buy, Gamestop don't know that smoke that the Foot Sites been dealing with.

That's why the cart bots been feasting on every major gaming hardware (and software) release

If you can secure a digital one, you can always see if you can trade with someone for the standard. Just pay that extra $100.
Yeah, I'd like to secure either one on release day. Figured this would be my birthday gift to myself. Hopefully we hear an update soon when additional pre-orders will be made available.

That's different than paying for a $70 dollar game that might not get played at all lol

yeah its over for taking risk and buying most games on day one. but I was mainly talking about people that said they will cut back on the amount of games they play next gen. good luck not adding to your backlog when the only game store for the majority of ps5 owners is a click away 24/7

Last edited:
yeah its over for taking risk and buying most games on day one. but I was mainly talking about people that said they will cut back on the amount of games they play next gen. good luck not adding to our backlog when the only game store for the majority of ps5 owners is a click away 24/7

I get what you're saying about quick access on purchasing games but I use GameStop/Mom&Pop/OfferUp/eBay/Amazon.

Last game I paid full retail was God of War PS4.

I have no problem waiting a week or 2 for those newly released games to go on sale.

Why, waste of money. If it's not COD, nobody cares.

COD is mid. Took a break from it for many years then WW2 was cool then I got MW and it's just meh to me. Played Ghosts (i think thats the name?) and a couple others on this gen at my friend's spot and was not a fan at all.

BF 4/1, Destiny, Overwatch, Titanfall and Halo all provided better experiences for as an FPS than what COD has to offer this gen

COD is mid. Took a break from it for many years then WW2 was cool then I got MW and it's just meh to me. Played Ghosts (i think thats the name?) and a couple others on this gen at my friend's spot and was not a fan at all.

BF 4/1, Destiny, Overwatch, Titanfall and Halo all provided better experiences for as an FPS than what COD has to offer this gen

all these fps named and no love for the best fps this gen, doom eternal.

Playing Metal Gear on an Xbox would never feel right. And Nintendo is too chummy with Sega to allow the Microsoft to come in and buy them. The Japanese loyalty is real

0F9B13B9-CBC3-4951-89F7-AA6188A3A448.jpeg

was hoping for a new sega system similar to dreamcast/sega Saturn as far as fighters...I don't like vf being an xbox exclusive but perhaps under Microsoft we'll get a fighters megamix sequel, jet set radio sequel, etc.

Doom and Wolfenstein both had great showings this gen, I didn't really rock with multiplayer on either (Wolfenstein had it right?)

na no multiplayer in wolfenstein. didn't need it. doom eternal multiplayer gets old quick but more than makes up for it with its highly intense gameplay.

Where is BF now? How's Overwatch doing as of late? Titanfall took a fall from earth and Halo, well, what's the release date on that?

The fact is none of these games engage MASS AMOUNTS of players and fills developers and investor's wallets like COD. I'm not talking about a personal level of care, sure, some people still play the list of games you mentioned, but those games don't have the longevity as the COD series.

Back
Top Bottom