The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

I think his question was misunderstood

He's asking if any remaster ever made has let you transfer saves, like could you transfer a save from TLOU PS3 to the TLOU remaster on PS4

To me, if it's never been done, then I wouldn't have expected them to do it now to save me money. SHoulda bugged them about it when TLOU remaster dropped

gotta get that YT money by any means
The whole time I skipped around that 40+ min vid I said nobody really makes those noises and repeats what's said or the words on the screen while theyre alone right? He must be doing this cuz he's gon a upload it.

It was mad cringe and corny but I get he can't put up a vid of him remaining silent with a smile here and there and eye expressions :lol:

tenor.gif

EsteemedTinyFrogmouth-size_restricted.gif

Sony & Insomniac really pushing people to buy the $69.99 ultimate launch edition and wants people to double & triple dip on OG Spidey

Already unlocked Platinum and was planning on doing another play through on PS5 anyways so I'm fine with it.

Game looked impressive on PS4, I'm wondering how much better it'll be on PS5. Hopefully it's not just a bump on the fps and we actually get a full remaster.

Gamestop is offering $12 for the PS4 Spider-Man on trade-in so I guess that'll cover the upgrade of the Ultimate Edition.

Already unlocked Platinum and was planning on doing another play through on PS5 anyways so I'm fine with it.

Game looked impressive on PS4, I'm wondering how much better it'll be on PS5. Hopefully it's not just a bump on the fps and we actually get a full remaster.

Gamestop is offering $12 for the PS4 Spider-Man on trade-in so I guess that'll cover the upgrade of the Ultimate Edition.
They say its a remaster, updated textures, new suits, and a "next gen Peter Parker " to name some of the upgrades

Wanted to be mad at Insomniac for this juug in Spider-Man PS4 remaster but I can’t be. The game is so good I don’t mind buying it again with Miles Morales on top. I paid full price for everything regarding Spider-Man on PS4 too. Quality game from a quality company. I expect this remaster to be worth it because Miles Morales looks crazy good.

I ordered off Walmart and I don’t see charges pending on my Amex ..... has this happened to anyone ? Ty

same with my Capital one Card no charges on the cards.

Lol anyone else get this email? I got it and thought they canceled it until I read the email. Expect it to be fixed real soon.

Edit: Read it and I think that’s the preorder price

I think his question was misunderstood

He's asking if any remaster ever made has let you transfer saves, like could you transfer a save from TLOU PS3 to the TLOU remaster on PS4

To me, if it's never been done, then I wouldn't have expected them to do it now to save me money. SHoulda bugged them about it when TLOU remaster dropped

I had no idea you could do that with TLoU. :frown:

The games that were already announced for PS5 will most likely still launch PS5. Bethesda already said that all the games that they were working on "yesterday" are still being published by Bethesda.

Back
Top Bottom