The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Playing Uncharted Lost Legacy on Crushing right away probably wasn't the smartest idea I've had :lol:

Playing Uncharted Lost Legacy on Crushing right away probably wasn't the smartest idea I've had :lol:
I beat it on Crushing. It was hard, but not as hard as chapter 20 in UC4 on crushing. I had to take a break from the game because of that chapter. :lol: :smh:

A Fist Of The North Star game developed by the team that does the Yakuza series. Omg yes... :wow: :pimp:

I beat it on Crushing. It was hard, but not as hard as chapter 20 in UC4 on crushing. I had to take a break from the game because of that chapter. :lol: :smh:
I'm on chapter 6 now and that damn APC truck got me at the last minute :smh:

I think after I finish Lost Legacy, I'm gonna pick Yakuza Kiwami. All these games and I've yet to try one.

This Cod beta is ehh . I think I've been away from the series for too long, gotta get to used to it again. I'm having fun though.

Nice to see the online community hasn't changed though. Already heard some hillbilly use the N word (with ER) ; now all that's missing is getting in a lobby with some foul mouthed 12yr old, who claims to have banged your mom :lol:

This Cod beta is ehh . I think I've been away from the series for too long, gotta get to used to it again. I'm having fun though.

Nice to see the online community hasn't changed though. Already heard some hillbilly use the N word (with ER) ; now all that's missing is getting in a lobby with some foul mouthed 12yr old, who claims to have banged your mom :lol:

I feel like I'm in the same place, or at least I was when it started. This one is showing me the Titanfall movement has a big hand in ruining COD for me tho

Menat Announced for SFV

She looks sick.
getting a Rose vibes and her design and other costumes are on point.

screenshot2017-08-27a92sl5.png

After thinking about it for a while, I think Lost Legacy might be better than UC4. It's weird because I think UC4 > UC, UC2 and UC3 but I think UC2 and UC3 > Lost Legacy. UC4 still has the better story behind it but Lost Legacy was straight to the point action with minimal filler. You also get a great story about Chloe and see Nadine in a different light. I'm convinced that ND could continue this franchise with these two ladies if they wanted to and it would still be great.

Surprisingly they made Sam a lot more likable this time. He was a beat addition as well. I was hoping Sully would make an appearance but sadly he didn't.

After thinking about it for a while, I think Lost Legacy might be better than UC4. It's weird because I think UC4 > UC, UC2 and UC3 but I think UC2 and UC3 > Lost Legacy. UC4 still has the better story behind it but Lost Legacy was straight to the point action with minimal filler. You also get a great story about Chloe and see Nadine in a different light. I'm convinced that ND could continue this franchise with these two ladies if they wanted to and it would still be great.

Surprisingly they made Sam a lot more likable this time. He was a beat addition as well. I was hoping Sully would make an appearance but sadly he didn't.

I thoroughly enjoyed TLL as well. It was great getting more of Chloe and Nadine's backstories. And of course, more Chloe is always better than none at all. :lol:

I honestly wasn't expecting Sam to show up. It caught me by surprise. :lol:
But yeah, he was great too. Gotta have a drake in there somewhere. :lol:
I'm positive we'll get to see more Sully in the future (if they continue the series). After all, in Sully's last letter to drake in UC4 he says that he's been paling around With Sam for a good while, but then again the epilouge takes place 10 years after the main events of UC4.

Menat, The Eyes of the Future, makes her way to Street Fighter V August 29th
upload_2017-8-28_21-43-18.jpeg

Menat is an apprentice of a famous Fortune teller that lives in Italy. The techniques she was taught revolve around her crystal sphere, which she controls with her soul power. This power lets her extend the base of her attacks, giving her a fortunate advantage at longer ranges. She is also able to send it out at the opponent to disrupt attacks, where she can later call it back. While the crystal sphere is out, she can cancel any normal attack and her V-Skill into Soul Sphere: Ankh, calling the crystal ball back to her, greatly increasing her combo potential.

1df5d2c7bfcade775b182a9ceb04311e.jpg

V-Skill : Soul Reflect - Kamal

df0cabe1891564c1e625d3c30cd01947.gif

Produce a shock wave attack from her soul power. While the crystal sphere is retracted, this lets her reflect the average projectile back at the opponent. If the crystal ball was sent out into battle prior to using her V-Skill, this will absorb the projectile to help build up her v-gauge. This can also be used to launch the opponent into the air to help extend combos.

V-Trigger: Wisdom of Thoth

673a255205bafb870d989bddb8c36939.gif

Menat summons six spheres with her soul power and each sphere is linked to her normal attacks. Pressing and releasing of a normal attack sends the sphere linked to that attack flying at the opponent.

Critical Art: The Nefertem

12b75b67bd9adf48e70f0f118c8c1af5.gif

Menat sends her crystal sphere to bind her soul power with the opponent to deal devastating damage.

Mastering this fortune teller is dependent on knowing when to use her crystal sphere to keep her opponents at bay, and when to unleash it to create unpredictable mixups.
454f79b1d0d1c2358d46a6c2ebdddf3e.jpg

963a53bcca29d3554b91e44dc592b61d.jpg

One last thing! To help celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Street Fighter, players who log into Street Fighter V from August 29th to September 5th will receive an additional 30,000FM!

Back
Top Bottom