The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

PS4.5 sounds like a slim PS4 with stronger media capabilities. Maybe it will have the potential to run games at a higher res, but how many PS4 games, if any, will be 4K?

I think the PS4.0 will be fine for people that don't have one yet. They're going to play the same games. They might drop the price of the fat too.
None. We cant even get a standard 1080p 60fps yet across all games. At this point PS4K is a misnomer

Reactions: ASE
Break from GTA? They don't make them fast enough imo, gone are the ps2 days where we got 3 dope games in a span of 4 years.

[rule]
Yo I just realized I can only keep a few games on my 500 GB PS4 drive and CAN'T add or transfer any to external drive. And being you got to download game content for every game even if you have a hard copy, that means I basically have to delete some games I already purchase if I want to play new ones. TF?!?

Seriously thinking about doing this.

Star Ocean V release date leaked...June 28, 2016. Day one edition confirmed.

Man Idk why but I just realized I never traded in my old PS3 games when I traded in my system for the 4. Smh I wish PS4 had some backward compatibility.

^That would be dope...Interested to see the time span that the 2nd game takes place from the 1st. 

Really enjoyed the first game, alot.

And take a break from GTA? If they do, make Red Dead...

Salt and Sanctuary was ******* amazing, Souls fans should definitely check it out.

2nd half of the game was much easier than the first half, tho.

Last edited by a moderator:
Salt and Sanctuary was ******* amazing, Souls fans should definitely check it out.

nice to hear that and it's been getting some great reviews. I'm gonna pick it up down the line once I roll through a few other games

None. We cant even get a standard 1080p 60fps yet across all games. At this point PS4K is a misnomer
You can but it's the devs who choose how they manage their resources.

They can target 60fps but they would rather have more effects and run it at 30fps. Uncharted is doing this and I'll take the single campaign being at 30fps so they can use the resources for other things than it being at 60fps.
The multiplayer is at 60fps and that needs it.

VR is the only thing that needs to be 60fps at the least and Sony is not letting any game that is less than 60fps release for PS VR.

On my honeymoon in Phoenix. Will be looking to the thread this week for news on the FFXV reveal!

Congrats!

Last edited:

Was going to recommend this game but was not sure if NT would F with it. 

GTA sold 60 million units worldwide. Break? That's print money. I would love to see a GTA Tokyo or Las Vegas
pimp.gif
They're probably gonna return to vice city. Hopefully they do all of dade county and throw Havana in too.

I think after 6 though they should do El Paso/Ciudad Juarez. They could have you doing drug runs and **** across the border. Throw in the cartels as antagonists. Mock border patrol. Would be awesome

Back
Top Bottom