The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

So Splatoon wins best shooter of the yeer ....XB1 and PS4 failed for the year. How do you let some kid game win best shooter when thats your fan base

Nintendo doing!!!

My apologies for the noob questions (just recently got a PS4), but is the download history button that used to be in the PS Store, now in the notification section under downloads? Cuz if that's the case, I don't see the Battle of Jakku DLC/BO3 Season pass under there. And putting the codes back in says that it has already been redeemed. So I'm worried that I'm screwed. Anything I'm doing wrong or can do?
Your best bet is to go to your library; it is a section on your XMB. Then scroll down to Battlefront. Usually it will say in small letters how much additional content you have besides the game itself. If you click on Battlefront, it should take you to the game screen in the PS Store. From there, go down to DLC and find the Jakku one. If you have it but it isnt downloaded, it should give you a download option. If you already have it downloaded and installed, it will be greyed out.

Conversely, you can just go to the PS Store and search the DLC as well. 

As good as MGS was it didn't deserve GOTY, IMO.

Bloodborne not winning anything is a travesty.
I'm not surprised idk if poor marketing or just lack of interest but I've talked to multiple PS heads personally and PUT them on to Bloodborne, just weird they aren't aware of exclusives on their console, I know the game did well but probably not at the level with the amount of PS units sold.

You better give thanks Nawghty isn't here with Splatoon winning awards. Messed up tho whoever got him banned, why not just block him?

I'm not surprised idk if poor marketing or just lack of interest but I've talked to multiple PS heads personally and PUT them on to Bloodborne, just weird they aren't aware of exclusives on their console, I know the game did well but probably not at the level with the amount of PS units sold.

You better give thanks Nawghty isn't here with Splatoon winning awards. Messed up tho whoever got him banned, why not just block him?

Bloodborne is actually doing better than the other souls games considering it's just on the PS4 while the others were on 3 to 4 platforms.

It was over 2 million sold in September on one platform while Dark Souls as a franchise is only 8.5 million and that includes both games and remasters.

Souls games are popular but only with the hardcore crowd as expected.

NOTIFICATIONS BACK!

They will probably be taken away soon, I think Yeezys are dropping this month.

just copped the ps4 starwars bundle off ebay for 270 shipped 
nthat.gif

So Hybrid whats this whole serious beef between Konami and Kojima.

It's that's bad where Konami straight up had one of they're lawyers tell him he was banned from attending the game awards show :smh:

Last edited:
im tempted to see what pawn shops /ebay got as far as prices.

aside from not having a warranty what dangers is there from getting it from both of those?

aside from not having a warranty what dangers is there from getting it from both of those?
if your buying it off ebay buy it brand new. i dont like dealing with used consoles, you never know what the seller has done to it.

what could they have done though? pawn shops still check if it works same as game stop it just doesn't get refurbished.... which is probably minimial

i mean i dont see anyone doing the peoples elbow to the ps4 most people that sell it to pawn shops its either stolen or they need the money

Guacamelee: Super Turbo Championship Edition
Sportsfriends
LittleBigPlanet 3
Rayman Legends

Ans off course, Rocket League

not a game you can co-op, but you can switch controllers back and forth

The Unbinding of Issac

My girl hates videogames and i got her FIENDING to play, she's actually beat it about 5 or 6 times.

also, they just dropped gauntlet slayer edition for free. that's co-op.

also, i think you can still download DOA for free, its a fighting game, but only about 5 characters are free.

what could they have done though? pawn shops still check if it works same as game stop it just doesn't get refurbished.... which is probably minimial

i mean i dont see anyone doing the peoples elbow to the ps4 most people that sell it to pawn shops its either stolen or they need the money
Bruh if I needed the cash or wanted to get rid of it. I could make it turn on that one time for them to check. Get that new one dawg it's $300

Last edited:

if your buying it off ebay buy it brand new. i dont like dealing with used consoles, you never know what the seller has done to it.

Get a new one. I've seen enough videos of used consoles and PCs crawling with roaches. Hard pass.

Most people I try to put onto Bloodborne are too afraid because of what they've heard about the difficulty. Psh .... Game isn't that hard... I have a friend who only had an Xbox One that I put onto Dark Souls and he is dying to play BB.

Last edited:
^won't eem much lie that's why I didnt cop on black friday...heard it was too hard and wanted to save myself some frustration

Back
Top Bottom