The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

GNuJIXM.png

http://www.atarimuseum.com/computers/16bits/falcon030/microbox/

And it HAS to be localized... if they localize DQ Heroes and not XI.... :stoneface:

It's guaranteed as far as im concerned.

The 3DS version is the one that might have problems coming over.
Yep, it's just a matter of how long it'll take. Now if DQ Heroes completely bombs here in NA/EU then they might feel as if there isn't a big enough market, which would suck.

Yep, it's just a matter of how long it'll take. Now if DQ Heroes completely bombs here in NA/EU then they might feel as if there isn't a big enough market, which would suck.

Heroes is a spinoff though so they can't take too much from that.

It'll be like comparing Type-0 to FFXV.

The JRPG Renaissance is glorious though. Even though my time is limited, at least I get to be picky :lol:

Heroes is a spinoff though so they can't take too much from that.

It'll be like comparing Type-0 to FFXV.

The JRPG Renaissance is glorious though. Even though my time is limited, at least I get to be picky
laugh.gif
True. I'm just worried because DQ isn't too big here, at least I don't think it is. I just need that PS4 version and I'll be good.

i see Deadpool on that summer sale. was that any good? last Marvel character game i enjoyed was Wolverine Origins.

Entering PS Plus on 4th August:

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris (PS4)
Limbo (PS4)
God of War Ascension (PS3)*
Stealth Inc 2: A Game of Clones (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
Sound Shapes (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)**
CastleStorm Complete Edition (PS3, PS Vita)

Welp, after replacing my analog sticks, my controller wouldn't charge. Reliazed I damaged the cable that connect to the controller motherboard. SMH. Now have to get a new controller
eyes.gif

so I just have to take the L & buy another $65 controller after just buying one 7/2.... literally no physical damage but its bugging harder than my og controller that came with the game

I downloaded the first one on my PS3 and hardly play it lol gives me a reason to go back and play it now.

And I have yet to play limbo so now is the perfect time to play it
Played the first one on the Vita.  Perfect game to play while taking a dump.

Sucks bro. I really haven't had too much bad luck with my controllers outside of my launch controller and the ones my kid broke. Them joints ain't cheap either. I was able to trade them in at GS for about $35 which helped lessen the blow.

Back
Top Bottom