The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Calendar is kinda' cool...
If we can pin release dates, or tag friends to setup match dates and times or if it linked to our iPhone/Android calendar I could see the benefit, but if its a straight calendar, then whats the purpose? I mean out of all the things PS4 UI needs THIS is whats next? :smh:

Yet we still dont have when our friends log on or off feature...
Wow. I just realized that. lol.
Come to Xbox (Suge voice)
devil.gif

LMAO @ the RL, Been had Polo.

Still hoping this is something they integrate in the near future. As the name I came up with some 8 years ago no longer really suits me haha. I'm sure a lot of our PSN names are childish and I wish I could change mine but like you mentioned there is too much content already tied to it. Wouldn't be worth it, but Idd definitely pay to change it. I recall reading something about it not being as simple through PSN to change names as it was on XBOX. Not sure how much of it was true though.

Still hoping this is something they integrate in the near future. As the name I came up with some 8 years ago no longer really suits me haha. I'm sure a lot of our PSN names are childish and I wish I could change mine but like you mentioned there is too much content already tied to it. Wouldn't be worth it, but Idd definitely pay to change it. I recall reading something about it not being as simple through PSN to change names as it was on XBOX. Not sure how much of it was true though.
Yoshida stated it's really difficult for psn engineers to do that. He said they have to prioritize what's important for them.

Was able to find it on walmart.com A store here had it locally and just did store pick up. Might want to give that a try.

Bestbuy.com just reupped. Checked 2 days ago and it was sold out.

But there's one in a walmart near me. Thanks.

Last edited:
I thought Sony was going to add a spectator mode where you can watch your friends play live.. or is that a share play feature?  Sometimes I just wanna jump in and watch the homies just play.

Also, they should add a sepreate section for your friend's uploaded videos.  I watched a few of Boost's COD and Destiny videos but after a few weeks it'll just get buried.  Bigbaby had some old TLOU videos I wanted to rewatch but it's buried deep down somewhere in his profile... can't find them anymore.

I thought Sony was going to add a spectator mode where you can watch your friends play live.. or is that a share play feature?  Sometimes I just wanna jump in and watch the homies just play.

Also, they should add a sepreate section for your friend's uploaded videos.  I watched a few of Boost's COD and Destiny videos but after a few weeks it'll just get buried.  Bigbaby had some old TLOU videos I wanted to rewatch but it's buried deep down somewhere in his profile... can't find them anymore.

I think you can watch the host play on Share Play.

I upload all my vids to YouTube.

Via GAF

Street Fighter V Beta Info
The first SFV beta begins at 6PM PDT / 9PM EDT on July 23rd, and runs for 5 days until July 28th at 6PM PDT / 9PM EDT. There will be 6 characters in the beta, with 4 immediately available (Ryu, Chun-Li, Nash, M. Bison), with 2 more coming available on the 25th (Cammy, Birdie). The download size is 1.4GB for the client, with a 1.4GB patch, taking up just over 3GB of space altogether.

This is a closed beta, intended strictly to test out netcode and content delivery, so there is no local play or other features (i.e. Fight Money). This is the first of three betas before launch, however if you have access to the first beta you can keep the client downloaded and be automatically able to access subsequent betas.
6pm can't come soon enough :D

Last edited:
Bought Journey and got a nice theme on top.

Can't wait to expiereince this in 1080p/60fps goodness.

I guess I must have owned it on the ps3 because I was able to download it for free. Don't remember playing it

Back
Top Bottom