The Old PlayStation Thread | *NEW THREAD IS UP*

Dude said 2 weeks pto lol

. If I preorder BF3 or any other game offering special content will my friend who I share games with be able to take advantage of it as well?

Last edited:
I decided to mess around with some colours for the DS4. I like the way lime green and yellow go with black, plus I had to do the OG grey for the people who have been with PlayStation for a long time.

73fc58d6_ds4-lime.jpeg

2c82ce2c_ds4-yellow.jpeg

cd4ad1de_ds4-grey.jpeg

some more gameplay of the new map from ppl playing at gamescom...

man I can't wait to lock someone in that train after I throw a grenade in after them lol

Posted this in BF4 thread also in case ppl dont check both threads

Got to admit Knack is growing on me and I might get this over Killzone Shadow Fall on release day:
I like it more n more I see from the videos..Im a big fan of games like this (platformers I think their called), I just wish they would put more out like it.

I might have to cop this day 1

I decided to mess around with some colours for the DS4. I like the way lime green and yellow go with black, plus I had to do the OG grey for the people who have been with PlayStation for a long time.

cd4ad1de_ds4-grey.jpeg

The grey controller looks sick with the black back!

Yakuza Ishin announced for ?????

View media item 549644
View media item 549645
View media item 549646
View media item 549647
View media item 549648
View media item 549649
View media item 549650
View media item 549651
View media item 549652
View media item 549653
http://blog.esuteru.com/archives/7282498.html

Confirmed for a playstation platform and the producer said they've stopped making Yakuza games on PS3 so it's either Vita or PS4 with my guess being the PS4 but it could be Vita bullshots.
It's probably not getting a western release but it's good to see Japanese devs getting stuff out (If it's PS4).

Last Guardian Update:

“Japan Studio, which is developing The Last Guardian, is working on many games, like Puppeteer and Knack, to name just the publicly announced ones, and those games are of higher priority right now.” - Fumito Ueda

VAPORWARE

went to teh store to see if Vita was worth it.. There are no games i am interested in at all... browsed 3DS selection, pure gold over there.  MGS 3D? Legend of Zelda OOT 3D? Atlus RPGs? Project X Zone? Monster Hunter 3? 
pimp.gif

Might just cop a 3DS this weekend

Back
Top Bottom