The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

Those with the achilles problem will love the Strengths. These babies are comfy fresh out of the box. I tried on the Sheaths and could tell those suckers would take some time to break in. I like them, but gonna adore my Sheaths for now.
Pistol Grip Pump GoW Clan in full effect!

That's good to know for everyone who was having the achillies problem. I personally didn't have any issues after two wearings, but a lot of peeps did.
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Quote:
I was talking about the laker sheath...I don't know why no MN footlockers got these in today!

Quote:
You're in MN. They're Lakers colorways. I understand the Lakers are from there...but they're still not gonna be a widely available colorway and are more regionally based.

I'm in Nebraska and the ZK2's have been out here. I got mine during the employee 50% off at Footlocker. You'd think that MN would have these if NE got 'em.
Wanted: Nike Air Jordan XIII Low (Black/Maize) sz 10
Nike Air Jordan XII "Nubuck"(Black/Carolina) sz 10

for those of you who are worried about the achilles problem, here's my take...

i bought a pair and tried them on at home. walked around. jumped around. I MEAN REALLY WORKED THEM. my ankles are a little bigger than the norm because i'm a little thicker for my height and i''ve sprained them so many times.

these shoes DID NOT WORK FOR ME.

SO... If you are a fairly skinny person, or if you have skinny ankles, the achilles "problem" will not affect you. but if you're like me, and you have big ankles, don't bother with these shoes.

I hope this helps.
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

bolong thanks for that informative discription, the use of subjective words in your account is most helpful to everyone reading! really its fantastic.

seriously though step the review process up a lil bit, you didnt even let anyone know your size, what you normally wear weather you tried true to size or up/down. if you are going to help ppl, then help them, useless opinion passed on as advice is irrelevant to anyone with comprehension skills.

and you should actually play basketball in the shoes they break in after 2/3 wears at about 2 hrs a peice for me at least. i dont think walking around and jumping is enough to get the bootie comfortable enough, to make it through a game no sweat.

Those Orcas look great, I've been playing with the Black/Maize and they feel great, but I can't wait to get the Strenghts

hoyle do you think mn will get the laker colorway ever or should i just order them from eastbay? and when will eastbay get them in i called yesterday and the lady said these didn't come out yet, i didn't feel like arguing so i just hung up

Strengths are the same weight as the ZK1 (according to Eastbay). Pretty surprising. I thought the ZK1 was pretty light, so I can't wait to play in the Strengths and the Sheaths.

But the "Lites" will probably be similar weight size as the 2K4...those will probably be my favorite shoe out of the 3.

ALCS

ok ok wait a minute hold on!

the laker colorway is not at menlo! ;/
anyone know where they are in nj? probably woodbridge...
also looking for strengths... any nj sightings? probably woodbridge
oh thanks...

are these 2 at 34th??

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracyGOLAKERS!GONETS!
TEAMCHENI

For those who have both colorways on the Sheaths : Is the creasing the same on both? Cause the material on the sides of the shoe looks different, like the lakers colorway is stronger.

Does it crease this bad?

nike-zoom-kobe-2-main-1-1.jpg

Cause this seams much stronger!

kobeshoesem3.jpg
kobeshoes1nn6.jpg
kobeshoes2sb9.jpg

Could someone post some pics of his Black/Maize so we can see how bad the creasing is?

Fellow NTers in the Bay Area, WHERE CAN i FIND THE STRNGHTS?! i NEED THEM SO BAD!! LET ME KNOW FOLKS, THANKS!

I've been wearing the Stealth for my league games in the past few weeks, and I have to say it's such a great shoe to maneuver in... the shoe runs a little big... I'm a 11, and I find myself fitting better with a 10.5 or even a 10... (personally I prefer a really tight shoe for basketball)

since the strength came out, I bought a pair, and it wasn't even as heavy as people would think.. it's actually surprisingly light, mainly due to a different leather material used then the stealth... i practiced in them, and they were great... but it wasn't until I put a stealth and a strength on each foot to realize how great and snug the stealth is...

there is a just a much protective feel for my ankle, and the strength, as much as it is comfortable, lacks that.. and the strap doesn't really provide the same tightness as the stealth did...

Footlocker in arcadia has both the orcas and the laker colorway at.
TeamLakers
LET'S STEP UP ON D! WE CAN DO THIS!!!​

Just picked up my Strengths in SD.

Was talking to the manager and he said the Orcas are selling better than the Laker colorway. He sold 10 yesterday and 3 so far earlier today.

Just as I figured, the Laker colorway is sitting. I can hold back a little before I pick them up.

The Strengths are beautiful in person.
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein​
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1​
4L8O15S16T23!42

^
Fashion Valley Footlocker.

Here are a few pics of mine.

I have to admit, the Strengths are better than the Sheaths IMHO.

For some reason, they just remind me of the Concord XIs.

b_151720.jpg

b_151321.jpg

b_150906.jpg
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

Back
Top Bottom