The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

i just got back from practicing for 2 hours and i have to say these are the best basketball shoes i have ever worn. I don't know what others are saying about the heal problems, cause im not getting any pain over it. The court feel is awesome, it feels like you are playing barefooted. The zoom in the forefoot is very good. Your ankles are locked in and secure and there is no heal slippage, even without the strap. It was very well worth the purcahse.
this is my sig

Quote:
Can anyone help me, im going to hong kong on the 13th and i was wondering if the asian exclusives would be out by then? or at least are the Black/Maize out also over there?

There's a feature on nikebasketball.com.hk already... i guess it's out there already...

Quote:
Black/Maize will release at hk 2,april
White/gold/purple at hk 12,april
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

With some cutting and resizing, I just made this wallpaper.

Thought I'd like to share.

4bfap38.jpg
TeamLakers
WIN BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -Albert Einstein
The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? Psalm 27:1
4L8O15S16T23!42

i went ahead and picked these up on friday, great sneaker, comfortable the court, the feel is INCREDIBLE, outstanding perfomance, as far as the achilles issue, its not as bad as the ZL3 and those, ive had to step off the court for. this colorway is impressive as well, personal fan of the yllow contrasting with the black! i went to footlocker to try and use the 30% but they said that nikes were excluded so i showed them my coupon that didnt say that nikes were excluded so they had me ring up some socks and used a discount on the whole reciept ... the kicks came out to $104 which is nice cuz i was prepared to pay the 146.50 with tax! so that worked out well. i like the style and coming off the ZLIV its much lighter, not that it was a problem with the ZLIV but it is noticable.

the court feel is like im wearing worn down chucks they really did gaurds a MAJOR favor making sure this was one of the most important aspects of the shoe. i didnt get how their focus on the ZK1 was cushioning when out of the box it was hard and took some major, MAJOR wearings to even come close to say the ZLII or IV or XVIII/XIX (still no where near the softness of those sneakers, double stacked zoom). I just cant get over how my foot feels what part of the shoe has the most contact with the floor THROUGH the coushioning, which is still amazing. good job!

the heel counter appears as though its plastic as well, the one thats INSIDE the bootie at the heel, you guys may want to check that out, it may not be the collar plastic around the shoe. sharp pain and scraping sounds like that the counter is cutting into your heel rather than the collar scraping it. either feel around inside or make obersvations as to where your trying to stop the pain, it could just be a miscalculation where its originating. nevertheless in a $100+ sneaker this should not be a concern, and must be addressed before the shoe is released.

i wonder how many asia exclusive kobes will be made?

will we get a chance to get these asia exclusives at outlets like other asia exclusives?
FS DS Size 12 Zoom Vick 1,Red Suede XXI, Kobe All Star 2k5, & Nike Air Max2 Tempo Retro: pm or email at [email protected]

I loves the fact that the shoes are so low to the ground. But using the shoes to CUT so much on the court allow for MAAD blisters on the sides of my toes to occur.

Solution: Double-sock it...same great court-feel, no blisters.

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

I usually like a more "bouncy" feeling shoe like the LBJIV's or II's, but these work for me. Its weird actually feeling the ground/court...its almost like wearing some Sb dunks with good ankle support. Thats another thing...it looks like a mid shoe, but feels like a hi. Only problem I've had was pulling the strap too far back. I loosened it up a touch, and theyre great. 1 pair of socks, laced all the holes except the very top set.
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Yea, I think i'll try NOT to lace it up to the top. I think Kobe does the same thing

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

k0betw0- i wear a 12 in 2k4's and a 12 was perfect for the kobe 2's
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, FEELIN' YOU!​

i concur w/ those who said a wht swoosh on the blk/maize zkii would set them off!!! i just really sat and thought about it...they would look fresh...

Picked them up last nite...
437pw77.jpg
49hslr8.jpg
3ypbrjk.jpg
2h6ynb4.jpg
2pzbrxh.jpg
30mo77t.jpg

IMO, A lot lighter in weight compared to the ZK1
"My personal preference? Let's play old school. Let's get out there, throw the rock up and just ball" -Rasheed Wallace

I know i've had this since Thursday morning and been ridin' on this shoe on the court for about 4-5 times but i just can't avoid looking at this shoe for a long time....It's just so dang sleek, along with its HIIIIGH performance!

Definately the PORSCHE of Basketball Shoes! Just so smooth, sleek, and performs VERY well!

tried these on, on friday feel they feel soo good, coppin my pair on friday hopefully they'll still have my size.

copped them last night...I love this shoe..amazing. the inner sock is amazing, and the toe box is perfect. They look nice with sweats, jeans, shorts. I got them from the Gallery Mall here in Philly...and they got the KOBE AFI's but for 250.00
KOBE=Greatest of RIGHT NOW!

Has anyone seen or heard of the Black/ Maize colorway in GS sizing? I'm assuming the mens start at 7.5 correct?

Does anyone know if they will eventually release 3.5-7?

*310/510 LA to the Bay*
UCLA Bruins basketball rocks my socks

Back
Top Bottom