The Official Zoom Kobe II Thread-

mannnnn stupid nike not releasing em in canada, gotta wait til the 19th
TeamLakersMember #8 for Loyalty

:D
happy.gif

got my pair today at during my lunch break.... i love these shoes. only way jordan can pull me back is with a OG colorway VI or XI release. other then that, the AJ23 will be my last and it will be all KOBE's!

these blk/maize releases reminds me of the classic blk/tred jordan releases. maybe this will be the onging trend, plus they ain't got much of an option in colors.

hope the can still tweak the zk lite.
for sale *NIKE AIR JORDAN I wht/blk-varsity red (patent) 10.5 VNDS*
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."
KOBE BRYANT​

My job didnt get these, can you use the F&F 30% on these?
FS:AIR JORDAN RETRO 3 COOL GREY DS FSR 8-14 210 SHIPPED & AIR JORDAN XXI RED SUEDE 11.5 DS 165 SHIPPED
HIT ME UP AT [email protected](I wear a 12-13)

I just got the last size 9. these things feel PERFECT. Cant wait to try these on courts tomorrow.

*edit: actually i shouldnt say "perfect" because these are a hassle to get onto your feet. I keep feeling like the elastic heel tab will snap off.

In many places....popular sizes SOLD OUT.

I just balled in mine for 3.5 hours....GREAT BALLING SHOES!!!! Better than the 1's for sure! The straps never came off too!

G.R.A.C.E ==> God's Riches At Christ's Expenses; unconditional love; love that we do not

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

NTers from the socal, did they ever release the Lakers colorway( white/purple-maize)? have some pics?

Well, I got my pair today. JUST got home and actually got them on my feet. Like said before, a bit bulky out of the box, but one thing that sticks out is incredible flexibility. Can't wait to hit the courts this weekend OR the Lakers colorway!
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

Does anyone know how many colorways Nike will release for the Zoom Kobe 2's ???

I'm not sure if I should wait for a better colorway to come out.

Because they might relase a random colorway after 5 months
(Similar to when the Black/Purple/White Zoom Kobe 1's released in July)

We've only seen the Black/Maize, Laker, and White/Grey for the sheath. (Then Asias of course) I wouldn't expect too many colors with the fact that three different styles are coming out. Then again, we've only seen one colorway of the strength so far now. (Can't wait for those now either!)
excuse me, miss
Team KixAndTheCity Step your shoe game up kid.

These aren't going to bomb like the AZK1's. I tried them on today. Very sexy. My co-worker went on his break to cop.
Is cooking.....

I wonder why Nike decided to only come out with two colorways ( I don't really count the Asia exclusive or the Laker "West Coast" exclusive)

They had like 7 colorways for the Zoom Kobe 1's. Maybe because some colorways didn't sell very well???

I'm still not sure which one i should get (Black/Maize or Laker colorway)
What do you guys think???

Quote:
Canada officially sucks. We won't get these here till April 19th(?). FCK!
"If you even dream of beating me, you'd better wake up and apologize." - Ali

Back
Top Bottom