The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

so now I'm the victim for quick and easy hand out. I love it how thing get pointed back when you helped answer some of their questions. Smh figures. Thanks for the offer but I already got what I need it. From what It seen, It's you that needed help. All the sudden you sound like you didn't benefit anything from method free bot or the Nike script. You figured that out on your own huh?

Last edited:
so now I'm the victim for quick and easy hand out. I love it how thing get pointed back when you helped answer some of their questions. Smh figures. Thanks for the offer but I already got what I need it. From what It seen, It's you that needed help. All the sudden you sound like you didn't benefit anything from method free bot or the Nike script. You figured that out on your own huh?
i have never used any program/script that has been posted or linked in this thread. Ever.

stop with the bickering.

Last edited:
i have never used any program/script that has been posted or linked in this thread. Ever.

stop with the bickering.

I see.... neither did I :nerd:. Since Memphis helped you in getting all your shoes. Why don't you help those new members answer their question. Instead of getting on our case.

Last edited:
Dude have you read the thread? They're asking the same old questions that I've been answering in the last few pages. People need to go back and read just like I did when I first joined. I got the finger pointed back to page one. No body answer any of my questions. Now I know how they all feel when people don't listen.

Just to let you know this bot thread is dead. No one is going to help us anymore. The last person was method and he's done. Now you're lucky Memphis is still answering the same old question.

What do you need to know? Can you figure out the code for the new footlocker layout? Or we still stuck on buying multiples pairs? Non of us can figure out Nike anymore. The best answer to buying multiples pair is buy it and let us know what happen. My word of advice is don't buy multiple if you don't want to get ban until someone figure out a way and enlighten us. Be thankful you can get one.

Matter of fact if you read the title, this is a bot thread. We come here to figure out bot. Y'all just making it more confusing for new user. Dragging the thread longer with the same old answer.
I agree with you that there are some lazy people who don't read and ask questions that have already been answered.

But it does take a while to read through a thread with so many pages.

I agree with you that there are some lazy people who don't read and ask questions that have already been answered.

But it does take a while to read through a thread with so many pages.

I agreed buddy, but I notice some are like only two but pages back. If its too far back then i'll answer it, no problem. But only a few pages back.. Oh well. Hopefully this thread will turn into like the first thread in the begining with helpful people later on.

Last edited:
The reason nobody shares any info on what's working for them is because they want it to still work for the next release and hopefully the one after that. Memphis is the only one that has actually given out any info that works and I know it's good info because I know others that have had to do the same thing.

I've helped out a couple people in pm but only people that need specific info, I don't have time to explain whole process to anybody that doesn't know anything or doesn't even know where to start.
It's trial and error, that's it that's all. Figure out what works for you.

Well, I guess I will just figure it out myself! Gonna read this whole thread, word for word, ask questions somewhere else so I won't annoy anyone, and hopefully I can find a great solution (maybe something better than a bot.) :smile:

Well, I guess I will just figure it out myself! Gonna read this whole thread, word for word, ask questions somewhere else so I won't annoy anyone, and hopefully I can find a great solution (maybe something better than a bot.)
smile.gif
the only thing that's better than a bot is being MEG friend. 

Well, I guess I will just figure it out myself! Gonna read this whole thread, word for word, ask questions somewhere else so I won't annoy anyone, and hopefully I can find a great solution (maybe something better than a bot.) :smile:

The only thing better than a bot is a crooked nike store or house of hoops employee and with the house of hoops your still left out in the cold on Doernbecher releases.

I read the whole thread... there is no update to the FTL bot... please prove me wrong.. people have MENTIONED a fix and new bot but no one has posted any script or links!!

OP or Admin please tell me what the purpose of this thread is... if not to discuss and stay informed about Sneaker Bots??

I read the whole thread... there is no update to the FTL bot... please prove me wrong.. people have MENTIONED a fix and new bot but no one has posted any script or links!!

OP or Admin please tell me what the purpose of this thread is... if not to discuss and stay informed about Sneaker Bots??

Theres no FTL update. Method gave you all the files a few pages back for you to update it yourself. It's time to sign up for coding class. After a few course you can sit back and start figuring it out. Mrdeeds just offered his assistant if you get stuck on certain part. So don't expect a free hang out. Good luck.

Theres no FTL update. Method gave you all the files a few pages back for you to update it yourself. It's time to sign up for coding class. After a few course you can sit back and start figuring it out. Mrdeeds just offered his assistant if you get stuck on certain part. So don't expect a free hang out. Good luck.

There is a updated FTL bot already out there.

It is but at the same time its a stealth thread, most of the big talking is done behind closed doors. "Private Messages"

I was never in line at all with the 3Lab5s and Belairs. They went straight into my cart. I'm located in the Midwest btw

For those interested in converting their free javascript code to a jquery code with mouse events:

1) Download the latest version of jQuery and rename it to "jquery.js"  - http://code.jquery.com/jquery-2.0.2.js

2) Modify your manifest .json file to also include "jquery.js" - this is the line where your other .js file is referenced.  Remember to comma deliminate.

3) To get wet with jQuery check out these stack overflow links.  Pretty much a tampermonkey script can be converted to an extension:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ermonkey-script-throw-selenium-is-not-defined

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...ing-the-right-controls-on-an-ajax-driven-site

4) Here is an example jQuery to activate the size selection:

$(".selectBox.exp-pdp-size-dropdown.exp-pdp-dropdown.selectBox-dropdown").focus().mousedown().mouseup();

5) The most important one of all.  Ask your questions on Google.  And you can try searching stackoverflow.com but beware they will FLAME you for repeat questions.

6) Okay this one is more important. Do realize that any form of bot usage on Nikestore.com can result in your order being canceled or getting blacklisted from future purchase. No bot can guarantee being 100% full proof for future TLOs. Except an automation approach that actually moves the mouse like AUTOMATOR for the MAC OS - which is X,Y coordinate dependent.

anyone out there that can help me understand this or can help me make a bot?

I have no idea what any of this means. Is there a video out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom