The Official Write Your Own Bot/RSVP Thread - Asking to buy one = Restricted from thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NDC is no longer my best source... People who use bots go through and don't get cancelled, even though they don't have mouse events... Some do too don't get me wrong... People go in manually and fail... People go in manually and succeed,

What I am trying to say is that anything is possible and NDC is nothing more than a jungle. The best bet now is just rsvp.

And nike doesn't even cancel all bot orders. So I can go in there with a .js and twitter scanner and succeed, which is what I have done last week and won. But the problem is that someone out there is doing the exact same setup and is getting canceled and blacklisted.

In conclusion, NDC is nothing more than pure luck.

Anyways, congrats to anyone who got a pair, and good luck for future pairs to come.

I know I'll get flamed, but this is just my honest opinion... If you disagree, that's cool. But

Last edited:
Pretty confident it was TLO
Thanks. Now if i remember correctly, nike didn't tweet a name to shoes they simply said something like "some of the hottest styles are back for a limited time". Im thinking I will have to scan the TLO page for keywords that I select in advance.

Thanks. Now if i remember correctly, nike didn't tweet a name to shoes they simply said something like "some of the hottest styles are back for a limited time". Im thinking I will have to scan the TLO page for keywords that I select in advance.

Correct. Trick is guessing the keyword to use for the restock tweet

NDC is no longer my best source... People who use bots go through and don't get cancelled, even though they don't have mouse events... Some do too don't get me wrong... People go in manually and fail... People go in manually and succeed,

What I am trying to say is that anything is possible and NDC is nothing more than a jungle. The best bet now is just rsvp.

And nike doesn't even cancel all bot orders. So I can go in there with a .js and twitter scanner and succeed, which is what I have done last week and won. But the problem is that someone out there is doing the exact same setup and is getting canceled and blacklisted.

In conclusion, NDC is nothing more than pure luck.

Anyways, congrats to anyone who got a pair, and good luck for future pairs to come.

I know I'll get flamed, but this is just my honest opinion... If you disagree, that's cool. But
It may feel like luck to you but NDC is a lock for some of us.  No flame necessary, it can be frustrating to not find any consistency and if I was only getting every other release I wanted I'd probably feel the same way.

I get my stuff in cart quick now, need these yeezys to drop
Yea this mornings release was too easy. It felt like the fire red 3s for me. 

roll.gif

The pair that was cancelled was added to cart and purchased on an ipad, believe what you want but you act like its hard to believe that an ipad with a streaming twitter client loading up nikes mobile page isn't faster than some genius manually refreshing @nikestore on his desktop waiting for the link and loading up the desktop site.

All it takes is decent hand eye coordination to hit buy,select the size and hit add to cart. It may be a bit difficult for some including me but luckily I have someone in my household thats able to do that quicker than most people can.

The video below is a perfect example of what not to do and my viewpoint of the guys that always complain of striking out on ndc releases.
Look at that and tell me someone with a half a brain and an ipad/iphone can't cop before that dude.

it just seems that a computer programmed to click the link and select a size will always beat any human regardless of their skill.

its an add to cart service.. tried a different account this time not related to the first account that was cancelled, not the same IP address either. same result.. 

basically same method but totally different accounts, computer, etc.

its an add to cart service.. tried a different account this time not related to the first account that was cancelled, not the same IP address either. same result.. 

basically same method but totally different accounts, computer, etc.
If it failed before why did you try it again? I think you should of tried something else.

Im not gonna lie didnt even want these Zebra *** shoes ,but for the sake of experimentation i ordered. Would of been nice if she hadn't gotten me on DB's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom