The Official Wrestling Video Game Thread

How many slots do you want on your team?

• Total voters
Getting good Meltzer ratings is SO rewarding.

Just had a solid KO vs. AJ match that went like 14 minutes

Getting good Meltzer ratings is SO rewarding.

Just had a solid KO vs. AJ match that went like 14 minutes
Had a Triple threat match between me (Balor) samoa joe and Roman Reigns the went 15 minutes and was a 5 Star Match. Kept gettin on Roman and dude kept kicking out. But finally got joe with the coup de grace for the win

These Shield mogs are a menace.
0E4E4A15-B43B-40AC-9DE5-D0A0F0252C8E.gif

Had a Triple threat match between me (Balor) samoa joe and Roman Reigns the went 15 minutes and was a 5 Star Match. Kept gettin on Roman and dude kept kicking out. But finally got joe with the coup de grace for the win
I am seeing it is fairly easy to get 4+ stars.

The move variety aspect needs to be adjusted.

For example, Roman has a few different powerbomb variations so you could get credit for each different one that is performed. In actuality, those different powerbombs are still powerbombs and in a real match, thry would be viewed as a repeat move..

Also, I think there should be a penalty for repeat moves vs. The rating simply not increasing.

You do get a penalty for doing repeated moves. You get negative points for doing repeated moves.

You lose points or STARS?

I was looking for the stars to drop and I didn't see it happening. I will check again.
I know you closely follow Sanada. Found a really good one on community creations. But attributes are way off. You think you can post his attributes in YOUR opinion

I know you closely follow Sanada. Found a really good one on community creations. But attributes are way off. You think you can post his attributes in YOUR opinion
The people that do the create a wrestlers attributes be way too high. Got an Adam Cole he is at 90 something and my sing brothers are at an 90 :sick: . Going to get A James Ellsworth and I am afraid he's going to be a 96 :lol:

I haven't gotten to NJPW yet in my edits. They will come after all of our Retros are done.

Also, my ratings wouldn't be in line with the default game's ratings. So if you edit Sanada, he would be a jobber in the default ratings system compared to everyone else

Rick Rude ('89 WWF)
Ricky Steamboat ('91 WWF)
Ricky Steamboat ('94 WCW)
Rikishi ('00 Bad Man)
Rob Van Dam ('06)
Scott Hall (Outsider)
Scott Hall (Razor Ramon)
Shawn Michaels ('97 HBK)
Shawn Michaels ('98 DX)
Sid ('96 Sycho)
Steve Austin ('97-'03)
Steve Austin (Stunning)
Sting ('88)
Sting ('91)
Sting ('98 Wolfpac)
Sting ('99)
Tatanka
Tatsumi Fujinami ('91 SuperBrawl 1)
The Rock ('00-'01 People's Champ)
Triple H ('01)
Triple H ('98 DX)
Trish Stratus ('04)
Typhoon (Natural Disaster)
Ultimate Warrior
Undertaker ('01 American Badass)
Undertaker ('91 Mortician)
Vader ('95 WCW)
Kerry Von Erich
Kevin Von Erich
Beth Phoenix ('08 Glamazon)

All have been added to the roster sheet

Code:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z0Dkls-dx7JFVgKJzUtoLAHFCZZAlnkkfSL7K4QWjvE/edit#gid=4

Hiltons got the premium internet option that of course I picked. So We will have our scheduled programming this week. 8)

Back
Top Bottom